950XL Waiting Room

RL76

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
any1 in San Diego want to meet up today and roll to the stores holding hands together and demand to pick up our pre orders? i just gotta go to the gun range lunch time and i'm avail after that...

geekladyemjay

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
A call to the retail support line says that they still only go on sale on Thursday/Friday. But she wasn't able to directly reach the store as well so she was going off the top of her head.

She says Canada has them today, but that the US stores still shouldn't have em till tomorrow or Friday.

This is terribly frustrating that some of you are getting calls and that others are not.

I actually called them got the call center he said they were in stock and that I should give it a try. I got the email as I walked into the mall. I couldn't see myself waiting until tomorrow. Lol.

Alex Sherman1

May 29, 2014
Visit site
any1 in San Diego want to meet up today and roll to the stores holding hands together and demand to pick up our pre orders? i just gotta go to the gun range lunch time and i'm avail after that...

I would but I'm at work till 4 then the gulls game after that, though i should have one coming in the mail while I'm at work. I'm at the store with you in spirit helping you demand it. I know the manager, she is really nice. All you have to do is ask nicely.

RL76

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I would but I'm at work till 4 then the gulls game after that, though i should have one coming in the mail while I'm at work. I'm at the store with you in spirit helping you demand it. I know the manager, she is really nice. All you have to do is ask nicely.

well, at least you have 1 coming in today. what's the manager's name? ima have to make up a sad sappy story...

qwertyops

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I was informed by the local MS sales rep that the 950XL would be in this morning. Well bad news as I have just come from the MS Store at the Houston Galleria. I was told that they did not have any in the back room yet, so the shipment has not been made yet at the time of this writing. The store will be open tomorrow at 6PM on Thanksgiving. I'll give them a ring later this afternoon.

qwertyops

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I spoke with the rep at the store today and it's $99 for the warranty, but the deductible is another $99 on top of what you paid. I'm debating on it...

Alex Sherman1

May 29, 2014
Visit site
well, at least you have 1 coming in today. what's the manager's name? ima have to make up a sad sappy story...

I cant think of her name right now but she is shorter and dyed dark haired, also usually carrying her SP3 named Luna, (Harry Potter skinned SP3). Sorry I cant be of more help.

snakebitten

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I was informed by the local MS sales rep that the 950XL would be in this morning. Well bad news as I have just come from the MS Store at the Houston Galleria. I was told that they did not have any in the back room yet, so the shipment has not been made yet at the time of this writing. The store will be open tomorrow at 6PM on Thanksgiving. I'll give them a ring later this afternoon.

I'm not buying it. Well, I mean I AM $buying it, but not the story.

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Finally got in contact with my store and they said they just came in and they are selling them right now, they verified they had the black 950 XL and that Complete was $99. Not sure how others are getting it for less, but that's still not bad at all.

This is Overland Park, KS.

Ben Schmidt1

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
Figures. The store just opened so I gave them a call, and they said... "well.... we have them, but we can't sell them until 6pm tomorrow, so see you then!"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss