950XL Waiting Room

snakebitten

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
The story I got was they will sell it to me (pre-order) the moment their POS recognizes the SKU. They said it looks about 50-50 that some stores can ring it up and others can't. It's a heck of a story if it is just a cover. lol

tuxedo323

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
The story I got was they will sell it to me (pre-order) the moment their POS recognizes the SKU. They said it looks about 50-50 that some stores can ring it up and others can't. It's a heck of a story if it is just a cover. lol

Well at least you got more than the glazed over look I got.

AWD4416

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Well guys as of 40 minutes ago I am officially no longer part of the "Waiting Room" :smile:

UPS delivered my 950XL. I do have to say the box looked banged up. Now off to setup the phone....

geekladyemjay

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
So my voicemail wasn't working at all. I am chatting with ATT she is adding voicemail and trying to provision for VVM. I see some are not permitted to purchase today. When mine was first scanned I heard her radio that she couldn't find the POS or something like that. But she eventually got the purchase through. There was another guy getting his actually the first person. I guess since we got emails they were prepared.

geekladyemjay

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
No VVM. From att chat...
Erik: Unfortunately since the device wasnt supported orignially by at&t it would not be able to support VVM. I do apologize about this. -

snakebitten

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Well, just got an email stating the SKU is recognized now and that my 950XL White masterpiece is waiting to meet its new daddy. :)

Heading out of the office and going to the MALL. (I hate malls. What is wrong with me today? :)

Ben Schmidt1

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
I was going to wait until a refurbished one showed up online to get it cheaper... but the last time I did that with my Icon, I had so many issues that I promised never to get another used phone.

Now I'm waiting for a phone like a girl waiting for a Justin Bieber concert. The worst part is, I know the store has it, and I can't do anything about it until tomorrow.

Good excuse to leave Thanksgiving dinner early to buy a new phone. So there's that.

tuxedo323

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Well, just got an email stating the SKU is recognized now and that my 950XL White masterpiece is waiting to meet its new daddy. :)

Heading out of the office and going to the MALL. (I hate malls. What is wrong with me today? :)

Great, now I have to babysit and constantly refresh my email all day. Knowing my luck, I'll get the notification at 8:45pm. 🙃

mdbuilder

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Ups delivered mine this morning just before noon. This thing is thin and light! Restored a backup and got most of the apps downloaded, out and about now...

Oh yeah, it is dual sim FWIW.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99