950XL Waiting Room

Ben Schmidt1

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
Haha, so... calling only 4.5 hours later, they changed their mind and I can go by and pick mine up...

Funny thing is... I still have to sell my unlimited data line with verizon before I can even activate it.

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Just got home from picking mine up at the Overland Park, KS store.

They said that they received the go ahead to sell early from corporate through their store communication website/portal. So if a store tells you they won't sell it to you until tomorrow/Friday, tell them to check their store communication and they'll see that they are allowed to sell it starting today.

Complete was $99, which I was expecting, but he said the deductible was also $99 for a phone replacement, though I'm not sure if that part is correct.

Anyway about to unbox this bad boy and fire it up.

Some pictures: http://imgur.com/a/gYxBw

Last edited:

geekladyemjay

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
By the way I went to Lumia offers and no offers came up I tapped in the center and it said it was checking eligibility then I got Unidentified Error EB-0 something went wrong. Please try again later.

Paul Cordova

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
I'm sad. Microsoft store called and my black 950 XL is ready for pick up. I wasn't able to switch carriers so I'm on Verizon still. If I buy it can I resale an unopened phone?

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
I'm sad. Microsoft store called and my black 950 XL is ready for pick up. I wasn't able to switch carriers so I'm on Verizon still. If I buy it can I resale an unopened phone?
I am pretty sure you would have no trouble selling it. But you're not obligated to buy, they can sell it to someone else.

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Microsoft will refund what you paid, but I didn't think the physical stores took any payment for a pre-order. If that's the case for you, you can just walk away.

But there isn't any reason you can't sell, give away or burn anything you own.

SeeVuPlay

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I am at the store in Charlotte and they have it.... But will not sell it to me. They are open at 6pm tomorrow and i will be traveling... Without my new phone 😢

blk_scorpn

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Just got back from my local MS store (SoCal) in the mall. They told me to come back tomorrow at 6 pm. The staff couldn't be any more rude if they tried. It's perplexing to me how MS is treating its customers when they have such a steep hill to climb in mobile computing and win ower ios and android users.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786