950XL Waiting Room

A_Pieman

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
Spoke to Argos, (only 30 mins on hold...) they said it was showing as dispatched, but when they tried to contact the third party that dispatched it (coming straight from warehouse) they couldn't so they will contact me when they hear. Not convinced I will hear from them, hopefully it will come tomorrow.

EDDS

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site

A_Pieman

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
Your order has been placed. We'll contact you to arrange a convenient day and time for delivery (except for items which are delivered free by post).

Never ordered from Argos before, so don't know their system. Reading that I thought it just meant we won't say anything about it to you as it's going in the post, but it should probably say shipped.

EDDS

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Mine says the same, it's also my first time using Argos as well, so far so ****.

It's a race between Argos and CPW to see who can send me the phone first, the loser gets the phone returned.

A_Pieman

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
I haven't got a CPW order I have Amazon as my backup (not due tell the 12th). I cancelled my MS store order as it quidco hadn't tracked and was going more expensive...

peekay13

Dec 1, 2015
Visit site
Never ordered from Argos before, so don't know their system. Reading that I thought it just meant we won't say anything about it to you as it's going in the post, but it should probably say shipped.

My account also doesn't say shipped but I've had the text message telling me it will be delivered tomorrow, I think you will get yours also

lloydsparkes

May 28, 2014
Visit site
I reckon Argos will have it in first, Carphone Warehouse are saying on twitter no units until the 8th.

Which is utter rubbish I hope, as when I ordered it said the 3rd.

madusmacus

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Shame MS cant be bothered to ship my 950xl even though I pre ordered back in 1970's :?(

Order Date: 28/10/2015 - Ships by December 3

Guess I am panicking I want my dock before they "run out"

JasonKruys

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I have an unknown pending transaction on my credit card that looks suspiciously like the value of a 950xl from the Microsoft store....no notification of dispatch, but here is hoping for dispatch tomorrow if they have debited my card!

kappatau808

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
be nice if it did ship early. its saying i ordered 12/1/2015 and shipped by dec 11th. but also saying back ordered. but then again i also ordered a case and screen protector from amazon 11/16/2015 and it said arriving today by 8pm and its not here

Naval Patel

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I finally got through to them after being on hold for one hour. They cannot track my order as it is coming directly from the supplier who happen to be exertis.co.uk. They asked me to call them instead!: 01256707070.

I am dissapointed with Argos, not sure if I will receive the phone today or not. I have not received the text message either.

Any luck with yours?

rickt1

Dec 1, 2015
Visit site

Mine says the same as well when I ordered it said delivered in 1 day but no phone yet although the have taken the payment. I cancelled my amazon order for this so I hope they come through before the 12th

Naval Patel

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I just got a call back from Argos regarding my order. They said that "Microsoft" has not yet released the phone and therefore they cannot deliver today. It will however be delivered tomorrow they assure me.

We shall see!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786