950XL Waiting Room

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Congrats! Hope my black one shows soon and I don't have to wait 3-4 weeks. How long was your wait?

I ordered on Nov 20 during the second pre-order. They apparently sell each incoming batch during pre-order sales and then ship them 3-4 weeks from date of order. Mine left Finland this morning for the US on UPS.

peteappleyard

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Hope they do or my MS order is going straight back. 2 online chats have confirmed they do. ?450 was my biting point for the XL and with buymobiles selling them at ?446.99, that's what tipped me to buy. If MS can't refund the difference i will buy it from BM.

I rang up Microsoft Store UK a few days ago to cancel my order as I'd seen the XL cheaper on Amazon. Customer Services rep told me he could price match if I took screenshot of Amazon price.

After payment was taken today I received an email from the rep asking for the screenshot so he could refund the difference for a price match. So I sent that.

Then received a call from another rep saying they couldn't price match. What the hell?

My XL has been dispatched now so I'll have to reject the delivery and get a refund. I've ordered from Argos now.

Sooo annoying.

If anyone does get a price match, please let us know the rep's name.

A_Pieman

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
Just had a feedback survey to fill in about my contact with Argos customer services. The representative was good, shame their systems aren't. They say they will contact me again, I will be interested to see what they say.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Mine's out for delivery. Due before 12, apparently so hopefully it gets to my offices distribution centre before the lunchtime post round.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Ok, mine's been delivered. It's going to be interesting to see if the UK stock has a later firmware than the earlier US stock (I doubt that there's any differences other than normal regional stuff though).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium