950XL Waiting Room

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
after reading some comments in a different thread here (second wave US), i just checked my credit card account and now see the pending authorization again...
finally, some movement again!

Wai K-47

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site
Well i've been tracking the progress of my delivery from amazon france for my 950xl for the past few days, and its edging closer and closer to my doorstep.Hopefully will get my delivery tomorrow since its now in the maidstone depot as of 1.31 am. Fingers and toes crossed.

madapo

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: 950XL waiting room.

I have 640 XL my friend. Very good device. But the problem for me is APPS. I wanna buy Lumia 950 XL but again developers F... Microsoft ecosystem. :(
Support android or iOS.
I have and second phone OnePlus 2 64gb BUT again i prefer Windows mobile ecosystem but without applications 950 xl is over for me.
WHY DEVELOPERS HATE this amazing mobile OS (windows mobile 10) guys????????

Rimaz Flyil

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site
Guys Please Check your DPD Tracking . Because mine was showing Monday Delivery and suddenly it change to today delivery. and i just receive the delivery now.

Dave4033

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site
Just received mine too.
White 950 XL from carphone warehouse, delivery originally stated as 08th Dec. Delivered 5 minutes ago by DPD

Really nervous its my first windows phone (coming from android)

rollindice

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Just received mine too.
White 950 XL from carphone warehouse, delivery originally stated as 08th Dec. Delivered 5 minutes ago by DPD

Really nervous its my first windows phone (coming from android)

Congrats bro,don't be nervous,We welcome you the te Windows Phone family

A_Pieman

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
Argos have left a message. Supplier now said it was a pre order and they still haven't heard when it will come in....

At least they rang will probably cancel and get from John Lewis if they get stock soon.

Naval Patel

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Argos have left a message. Supplier now said it was a pre order and they still haven't heard when it will come in....

At least they rang will probably cancel and get from John Lewis if they get stock soon.

Its good I cancelled my order. Just waiting for my refund now. Might order from CPW on Monday.

nsp24

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
My daughter has just been into our local CPW and asked about my 950 XL pre-order and they said its in store but can not let me have it until the 8th. Bit annoying as I'm off work sick and got a hospital appointment on the 8th so probably won't be able to collect it anyway after all this waiting :-(

Last edited:

bozvandam

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site

Only contact, apart from the text telling me it'd be delivered "by the 6th",that I've had with them is through Twitter and their increasingly exasperating 'helpers' who have, and I'm paraphrasing only slightly here, basically told me that people don't work at weekends and it'll probably arrive eventually, they don't know.

P***-up meet brewery.

KyleGM

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Got a message today saying it would be delivered Monday! Can't wait for this phone I've been excited for months, it's everything I've wanted from a Windows Phone. Also managed to get a super good deal on it, free handset with unlimited texts, unlimited calls, and 4GB of 4G data for ?25pm!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers