950XL Waiting Room

original.woodster

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
I've just cancelled my order from CPW today which was made because previously Amazon told me my pre order will be delayed until the 22nd. I ended up ordering from Amazon again today since the black 950 XL is in stock and it says the phone should be guaranteed arriving tomorrow 12th Dec. Hate this hopping from one retailer to another just to get a phone.

My black 950 XL is out for delivery today (Saturday 12th) hoping to get a text when it arrives, then I'm rushing home from work to have a play!

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
USA order of the white 950XL dual sim, unlocked, ordered 11/24...
got my phone friday 11th - have not turned it on yet as i dont have a nano sim and i want to ensure my whatsapp history is carried over... less worried about the sms history although i would like it also...

SO i didnt turn it on yet because i wanted to ensure the SIM settings took properly and in the quick start guide it also states to ensure that the sim card is installed on first turn on... also want to make sure the app for the Dock is installed correctly too...
Killing me that i cant turn it on...
It feels great in the hand... has a good weight to it...
i'm thinking of cutting my current micro sim to the nano size... practise run on a spare sim fit OK...
like the fact that the sim card slot is spring loaded unlike the previous Lumia phones, including the 520, 521 and 640...

Clem2k3

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Amazon got me my 950XL this morning :) very pleased with the phone

Just have to cancel the Argos and CPW orders now that I never needed .... bah

1st_Raven

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Been waiting all day for my amazon delivery all day and now the online tracker says that it has been handed to me and yet, I don't have the parcel.....

I'm sure it shouldn't be this difficult to get a new phone

original.woodster

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Been waiting all day for my amazon delivery all day and now the online tracker says that it has been handed to me and yet, I don't have the parcel.....

I'm sure it shouldn't be this difficult to get a new phone

There is an option on amazon website to track delivery and an option for if you haven't received it yet.

Hope you receive it soon. I got mine today around 4pm. Hopefully your driver got stuck due to adverse weather.

Adam Chapman1

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Sick and tired of Argos. Still not received a call to arrange collection of my cancelled order that still arrived. I've taken it to my credit card provider now because I've had enough! Just want a damn refund and for them to take the phone away

kappatau808

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
i thought my wait was over. phone shipped thursday morning, arrived at my local UPS in hawaii 7 am saturday. yes i still paid for 2nd day shipping even though i know there is no such thing as 2nd day shipping to hawaii. but look arrived in hawaii 7 am saturday. scheduled for delivery monday. UPS guy usually comes buy at 8pm. 8:10 still not here so i check tracking again. yes still says delivery dec 14th. in transit, but on truck for delivery is greyed out.. hmmm could be a bug. ups guy arrives, and boom no package. my package has been on the island 3 days about 20 minutes away. i gotta wait another day cause i cant go pick it up. spend a few weeks just trying to get an order in now its so close and nope. wait 1 more day

kappatau808

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
I'm currently giving them hell. MS Store made me cancel an earlier order so I could get expedited shipping and now I'm told it'll be ground shipped in 5-7 days. I keep being told that it's out of our hands and its UPS that is screwed up the orders. I contacted UPS who informed me that the order is indeed Ground and that info was sent to them by MS... I have never had a worse customer experience this past 2 weeks and if I can no longer in good faith recommend the MS Store.

hey atleast you know its 5-7 days. mine arrived in hawaii saturday 7am, scheduled for delivery on monday dec 14th. ups guy already came by. its now 9pm dec 14th. no phone

bozvandam

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
Sick and tired of Argos. Still not received a call to arrange collection of my cancelled order that still arrived. I've taken it to my credit card provider now because I've had enough! Just want a damn refund and for them to take the phone away

Hey I'll have it as I've still not received a call to arrange delivery of my 16 day old order that hasn't arrived!

Oh and just as an FYI, according to Argos, anybody on here who says they've received a handset from Argos over the last week or so - you're making it up and you haven't.

VirtualDanMan

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Re: 950XL waiting room.

Now we have another chance to get a 950/XL thanks to Dan & Co.'s Fa-La-La-La 950 give-away. Thanks for the chance to get this suh-weet device.

rickt1

Dec 1, 2015
Visit site
I am still waiting for my refund for my cancelled order (cancelled on the 10th) keep expecting an unwanted phone turning up on my doorstep.

1st_Raven

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
There is an option on amazon website to track delivery and an option for if you haven't received it yet.

Hope you receive it soon. I got mine today around 4pm. Hopefully your driver got stuck due to adverse weather.

Phone never arrived although the courier said it was delivery. CCTV proved that they didn't even try. Amazon replaced the order for delivery today to my work address. Didn't turn up and the tracker says that it outs for delivery still. Maybe tomorrow I guess.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb