950XL Waiting Room

kappatau808

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
Phone never arrived although the courier said it was delivery. CCTV proved that they didn't even try. Amazon replaced the order for delivery today to my work address. Didn't turn up and the tracker says that it outs for delivery still. Maybe tomorrow I guess.

same with mine. scheduled delivery was dec 14, never came. rescheduled for dec 15. out for delivery since 6 am. it is now 9:30pm and still nothing

kappatau808

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
also looks like UPS did come by, there are new door stickers in the lobby, they were not there when i came home. put a note by intercom with 2 numbers to call

kappatau808

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
10:30 pm and still no UPS. i guess its another reschedule. sheduled delivery date dec 14 +2 so far. getting really depressing. already 2 days late so this thing better not be defective or i would have to punch someone in the face

1st_Raven

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Just checked the amazon online tracking and it is now saying that the replacement parcel has been lost by carrier and to contact amazon. This is beoming daft.

bozvandam

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
It only bloody arrived. And a whole day before the date they had apparently confirmed-it'd-be-delivered-on-and-this-time-we-mean-it-honest to boot!

Now then, where's the ?10 gift card, my compensation for being lied to for a fortnight and let's restart the finance start date shall we?

Adam Chapman1

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Finally got a phone call for a return on Friday.. Now I just have to make sure somebody is in! Then 3-5 days more to wait for the refund on my credit card again.. Yipee!..

Richard_Indy

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Ordered a Black 950Xl from B and L Photo. can't wait to get it. I had a 950 from AT&T and I felt like I settled for something that wasn't the best or the most. I returned it before my 2 week grace period was up. I played with Continuum with my Wirelesss Display Adapter and wooed a few people with it capabilities. I feel that the extra 2 cores and slight bump in processor speed will be welcomed. While doing the Continuum, video playback had a few glitches, (I do realize that a wired connection would/will be much better that trying to shove a lot of data through the air using the wireless display adapter). Using Excel and Word and Outlook, it worked very well.

a side note. I went back on the B and L photo site later in the evening and it already showed the Black 950Xl as being a preorder item. I must have gotten lucky with their stock. this was on the 15th of December.

anon(9275303)

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
Same here. Eagerly waiting on my black 950XL from B & H Photo. I ordered mine on the 13th when it showed that it had just got in stock. Should be delivered to me by the end of today.

nez99

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Yay just got my 950 XL today! I think it looks and feels amazing, what is everyone ******** about? I agree about the physical buttons though they're a bit pointy and don't feel very premium but that will go away when I get my Mozo cover anyway. I'm surprised at the size. It doesnt feel too big, not gargantuan like the 1520 and its so thin it actually fits in my skinny jeans pocket and sticks out LESS than my 930! stoked!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb