Fastest option to buy a 950XL??

Captpt

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
I haven't bought a phone from AT&T in years (ebay mostly-I have 5 lines/smartphones) and really rather not purchase the 950XL from AT&T (avoid potential bloatware, get dual simm ect...)but this will be the first time I'll be buying direct from Microsoft.. Unfortunately the nearest MS Store is over 2 hours away so what would be the best way for me to pre-order/purchase a 950XL so I can get it on/as close to release day as possible?? The online MS Store, Amazon ect...

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
The stores are taking pre-orders, but not the website, yet. B&H photo is taking pre-orders online, for a little cheaper than the MS store. Someone posted though that your manual might be in Spanish from B&H.

Captpt

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Hmmm, guess I can call the MS Store in NJ and see if they'd take a pre-order over the phone then take a ride on release day...
Does MS ship out online orders early so you receive it ON the official release date?? :)

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
i expect that the MS store will be taking pre-orders and that is based on other countries MS store doing just that...
I would think that should be your best bet...

Captpt

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
The stores are taking pre-orders, but not the website, yet. B&H photo is taking pre-orders online, for a little cheaper than the MS store. Someone posted though that your manual might be in Spanish from B&H.

I checked out B&H, they are taking pre-orders charging less then MS's rumored $849 ($829) with Expected availability: December 15??
Thought we were looking at a Nov release?

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
There is another thread about B&H's offerings - you might want to find that as there is much more info there. I can't remember if it's in this XL or if it's in the 950 forum.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills