If anyone is heading over there tomorrow can you please grab a Black on for me?

Lumia 950 and 950 XL now on sale in the Netherlands, for delivery tomorrow: Update - too good to be true - WMPoweruser
    10-31-2015 05:14 PM
    Let me look up the soonest flight over there...
    10-31-2015 07:02 PM
    Nevermind... Deliver is in 4-6 weeks now.

Too late
    10-31-2015 07:04 PM
    The operating system isn't even done yet. You think it'd be on retail devices today?

Great journalism, wmpoweruser...
    Captpt and jmshub like this.
    11-02-2015 09:49 AM
    The operating system isn't even done yet.
    True. And will take a veeery long time to get rod of most bugs judging by the progress it made so far.

You think it'd be on retail devices today?
    Well very likely there are two options: either ship the phones with another half-baked build or delay the release again...once more. But an official release of W10M in November? Never ever!

Great journalism, wmpoweruser...
    Honestly windowscentral authors and their skills of journalism are not better than those from wmpoweruser.
    11-04-2015 07:29 PM
    Honestly windowscentral authors and their skills of journalism are not better than those from wmpoweruser.
    I won't even justify that ridiculous statement with a response.
    editguy, broar94 and libra89 like this.
    11-05-2015 12:38 AM
    I won't even justify that ridiculous statement with a response.
    Uhhh. You just did.
    11-05-2015 07:58 AM
    Uhhh. You just did.
    Maybe you're not familiar with the colloquialism. "I won't justify/dignify that with a response" essentially means that the statement in question is so outlandish, asinine, or straight up wrong, that it doesn't even warrant a response that actually addresses the point. So while i responded with that phrase, I didn't really respond to the point the poster was attempting to make.
    11-05-2015 09:33 AM
    Maybe you're not familiar with the colloquialism. "I won't justify/dignify that with a response" essentially means that the statement in question is so outlandish, asinine, or straight up wrong, that it doesn't even warrant a response that actually addresses the point. So while i responded with that phrase, I didn't really respond to the point the poster was attempting to make.
    Maybe you aren't familiar with what a response is.
    11-05-2015 09:44 AM
    Maybe you aren't familiar with what a response is.
    Maybe you're not familiar with what a colloquialism is... Guess i'm not too surprised if you went to Indiana University as your name would imply.

Edit: I realized this could come across as personal or harsh. Just an FYI, I don't actually know if you're an Indiana grad. But I'm a Purdue grad. So the rivalry, and all the petty rivalry trash talk that comes with it, is second nature to me.
    Last edited by Indistinguishable; 11-05-2015 at 10:02 AM.
    GrayW0lf likes this.
    11-05-2015 09:49 AM
    Maybe you're not familiar with what a colloquialism is... Guess i'm not too surprised if you went to Indiana University as your name would imply.
    Maybe your mom wears combat boots.

Can I hand this lightweight (a figure of speech - so no need to post about your obesity) off to some newb who needs the experience?
    GrayW0lf likes this.
    11-05-2015 10:04 AM
    Flames... I see nothing but flames...
    11-05-2015 01:29 PM