11-10-2015 09:43 AM
28 12
tools
    Doesn't BH usually have a longer wait than if you ordered directly from the source since they have to order directly from the source first? This has been my experience with using BH in the past but I've never ordered a phone from them.
    11-10-2015 09:08 AM
    Doesn't BH usually have a longer wait than if you ordered directly from the source since they have to order directly from the source first?
    But since we are talking about multiple sources (markets) and some can ship sooner than others, B&H could have theirs before US MS stores. But if I was forced to GUESS at gunpoint I would probably go with B&H getting theirs later. Lots of variable though like MS maybe giving AT&T a week's head start or B&H getting their foreign market phones shipped to them directly from the factory the same day MS ships to their own stores or AT&T or any 3rd party retailer anywhere in the world.
    11-10-2015 09:18 AM
    But since we are talking about multiple sources (markets) and some can ship sooner than others, B&H could have theirs before US MS stores. But if I was forced to GUESS at gunpoint I would probably go with B&H getting theirs later. Lots of variable though like MS maybe giving AT&T a week's head start or B&H getting their foreign market phones shipped to them directly from the factory the same day MS ships to their own stores or AT&T or any 3rd party retailer anywhere in the world.
    I don't think they'll have before Microsoft stores but they probably will be the first store to have dual-sim versions in US. But I also believe they will have it earlier than Dec 15th. I think that's an exaggerated date just to be safe if the OS delays or something...
    11-10-2015 09:43 AM
28 12