Almost Pre-Order Time- free Microsoft Display Dock!!!

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Pre-orders for the 950 xl are now open on the Microsoft website!
Unfortunately nothing on the dual sim version (see here: goo.gl/gv8FU4 ) as @anguilla1980 also mentions. Are they even planning on selling those in the US?

Edit: why is WinCentral inserting ad links in the hyperlinks. That's annoying.... Can we avoid this manually? tested, answer: no we can't. They add some 'tradedoubler' link in the url. Very bad.

anguilla1980

May 1, 2008
Visit site
I'm just going to keep refreshing this link until I see the dual SIM show up today hopefully!

Microsoft Store - Search Results

If anyone see the dual SIM show up for pre-order at another link, please let me know and post it here, please! Thanks!

I'd really hate for the docks to run out on the special before I can even buy a dual sim :(

Skyway

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
If I purchase 2 phones on one order do I get 2 docks?

I don't know if this link works, but according to the full terms and conditions:

Available in Microsoft online store in the United States only. Buy a Microsoft Lumia 950 XL from the
Microsoft Online Store and get a promotional code for a Microsoft Display Dock (Estimated Retail
Value $99 USD) redeemable on the online Microsoft Store.
Limit one (1) gift per eligible device purchase.

http://dri1.img.digitalrivercontent...SPLAYDOCK_TERMS_and_CONDITIONS_US_ENGLISH.pdf

nkaufmann5

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
I don't know if this link works, but according to the full terms and conditions:

Available in Microsoft online store in the United States only. Buy a Microsoft Lumia 950 XL from the
Microsoft Online Store and get a promotional code for a Microsoft Display Dock (Estimated Retail
Value $99 USD) redeemable on the online Microsoft Store.
Limit one (1) gift per eligible device purchase.

Thank you so much! That just saved me $100.

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
if you have a Discover credit card and are going to buy from the microsoft store online, then you can also get 5% cash back... worth 32.49 off the 649.99 price... worth the effort in my opinion.

Axeelant

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
The German Amazon says it will give you a free dock in the same package if you preorder until 31 January. I did that and now I will have the first experience on my new 950 XL in German although I am able at most to ask for a beer in that language :)

And yes, this is much more expensive than in the states, my invoice is EUR 728,38 including taxes and transportation from Germany to Romania, but I hope they will send me in the same package that thing.

Yes its good that they give the dock, but the price is really high, that is the problem. No matter where you buy it you can still change the language u know :)

Teacer

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
Hello. Talked to a sales person today. He said the the offer is in the phone if you buy it on ms store or retail.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb