What accessories will you buy with your 950/XL ?

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
I already have a cable. I don't use wireless charging for my 1520.3 and don't plan to start with the 950XL. I see no advantage anywhere and no practical way to use it in a car. I mean my passengers can barely stay in the seats when belted and my phone can barely stay in my pocket so no way its going to stay on a charging pad and no way I'm going to waste time putting it in some mount.

I actually love my wireless charger in my car!

Captpt

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
I'm looking at the black Mozo backing! Definitely will get that! And some sort of holster for it as I like the style! I'm going to keep it off the case like my Icon is! I live life dangerously!

I just got a update on my order from Mobile Fun "Mozo Microsoft Lumia 950 XL Genuine Leather Back Cover - Black - is delayed with our suppliers and we have been provided with an updated time of arrival to our warehouse of 11/30/2015"

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm most curious about finding an additional USB C cable for charging at work. I've read not all USB C cables are made equally. Some can fry your battery while some may not offer fast charge. I'd like to grab a quality one

One safe solution would almost certainly be to buy google's cable that they have available for the 6P.

I presume you've encountered the recent articles on the Google Engineer who has been reviewing USB-C cables on Amazon.

Mcoopersmith

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
I agree 100%, this is exactly what I want. I have the blue flip "cover" for my 640, the one which replaces the original back and it's perfect. You don't need a screen protector when using a flip cover, plus it doesn't make you phone bulky and in general just looks classy.

anguilla1980

May 1, 2008
Visit site
I agree 100%, this is exactly what I want. I have the blue flip "cover" for my 640, the one which replaces the original back and it's perfect. You don't need a screen protector when using a flip cover, plus it doesn't make you phone bulky and in general just looks classy.

Let me know when you find a link to the MS one they are releasing for the 950 XL, I think I want one too!

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I'll likely get a proclip car mount/charger when they make one. I've been using them for quite a while now, and as long as you use some adhesive when putting them together, they work great.

skydiverian

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
I'll be getting the red mozo back cover, possibly a screen protector too. Already have plenty of wireless chargers so don't need another. Also have a 128GB microsdxc card in my 830, I'll simply reuse it.

The bigger question is 950 or 950XL - haven't decided and if I get the continuum dock then they're effectively the same price...

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I still have 2 wireless charging pads from before (well 1 is the stand) so I won't be getting a new one. My 920's wireless charging has been broken since like 1 and a half years ago... so I'm looking forward to using them again.

I already got the MicroSD too ([h=2]SAMSUNG 64GB EVO Class 10[/h]), it is rated one of the best and also they have great deals on it on Amazon. I got it for my short-lived Android phone, just couldn't stand the laggy-ness... it was fun while it lasted.

Other than that I'll probably try to pick up the Mozo cases if MS Store Canada carry them, because buying them from the website is really expensive with the shipping.

oldpueblo

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about getting a gigabit Ethernet adapter working over USB-C. There are native USB-C gigabit adapters, or would it be better to just use a regular USB3 to gigabite adapter via some OTG type cable or the continuum dock?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes