What accessories will you buy with your 950/XL ?

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Repeating this here also for the potential / future 950XL owners...

So it looks like Microsoft has a bundle available for 69.99 that includes a DC-32 portable battery charger, Incipio glass screen protector and your choice of case (also Incipio)

this is for EITHER 950 or 950XL - your choice

Buy Lumia 950 and 950 XL Essentials Bundle Review - Microsoft Store

Too bad MS Canada is not offering this yet....hope we'll get something similar. And also MOZO case would be nice..

oldpueblo

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
this site has a unboxing video... i cant view it right now - but was tweeted a little while ago...
this is the same site that was featured by Microsoft recently for their review of the 950.

[Video] Unboxing & Hands On with Mozo Backcover Designed for Microsoft Lumia | OneTechStop

Whoa, I don't think this has been mentioned anywhere else but the Mozo shell also adds PMA wireless charging. A small advantage and potential reason for the price bump of the AT&T version is now technically rendered null. Get the unlocked one and buy the Mozo shell for the same price as the AT&T version. :)

pvcleave

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I just order a 200 GB micro SD card. I already order the 950 XL essential bundle from Microsoft. I have ordered another USB c cable, along with a few micro USB to C adapters. I think I am ready. I have my tracking number, should have my phone in a few days.

majortom1981

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Whoa, I don't think this has been mentioned anywhere else but the Mozo shell also adds PMA wireless charging. A small advantage and potential reason for the price bump of the AT&T version is now technically rendered null. Get the unlocked one and buy the Mozo shell for the same price as the AT&T version. :)

Its compatible with pma since pma and qi use the same coil. Nobody is sure if the unlocked 950's come with the internal hardware for pma.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz