12-04-2015 10:05 AM
137 ... 3456
tools
    Yep, pre-orders are back up. Just bought a white 950 XL.
    Greyfish7 likes this.
    11-23-2015 04:14 PM
    Says email when available for me. May have missed it, again.
    11-23-2015 06:31 PM
    Says email when available for me. May have missed it, again.
    Yeah, it changed back to email when available like 5 minutes after I ordered.
    Greyfish7 likes this.
    11-23-2015 08:34 PM
    Probably found 3 more under the sofa in the lounge
    11-23-2015 08:49 PM
    Probably found 3 more under the sofa in the lounge
    lol yeah
    11-23-2015 09:19 PM
    Yeah, it changed back to email when available like 5 minutes after I ordered.
    lucky you :) iv been trying for the past 4 days on and off, and today every 10 mins:) must have been going home around that time... congrats :0
    11-23-2015 09:23 PM
    lucky you :) iv been trying for the past 4 days on and off, and today every 10 mins:) must have been going home around that time... congrats :0
    Thanks :) Pretty excited to be honest. Had a Moto X 2014 Pure, but the battery life was terrible. I then bought a Lumia 640 XL, man I loved that phone, it was awesome. However it was pretty slow compared to my Moto X. Then I bought a Nexus 6P. Fantastic phone! Seriously! Awesome camera, blazing fast. Marshmallow on it is super quick. In the end though, I kind of missed the Windows UI... so I returned my 6P today and managed to order a 950 XL... Didn't think I would be able to order one so quick :)

It was a bit weird actually. I had the 950 XL in my cart, and when I pressed checkout, it gave me an error saying it was no longer in stock. I checked again in a few minutes and thankfully it went through. Seems like they are doing a few at a time or something.
    jmajid likes this.
    11-23-2015 09:35 PM
    Unlocked White is showing email when available but looks like Black is available now.

Buy Microsoft Lumia 950 XL ? Unlocked - Microsoft Store

Edit.. Black is out now too.. crazy..
    11-23-2015 10:35 PM
    I wonder if a few of these today were cancelled pre-orders and ones that had failed payment validation. Seems such a short window of availability for new stock.
    Greyfish7 and jlangner like this.
    11-23-2015 11:30 PM
    I wonder if a few of these today were cancelled pre-orders and ones that had failed payment validation. Seems such a short window of availability for new stock.
    Probably true. I saw in another thread someone that had Dec 11 date had cc charged this evening and was thinking a few got bumped to first batch...but not mine..lol
    11-23-2015 11:43 PM
    Thanks :) Pretty excited to be honest. Had a Moto X 2014 Pure, but the battery life was terrible. I then bought a Lumia 640 XL, man I loved that phone, it was awesome. However it was pretty slow compared to my Moto X. Then I bought a Nexus 6P. Fantastic phone! Seriously! Awesome camera, blazing fast. Marshmallow on it is super quick. In the end though, I kind of missed the Windows UI... so I returned my 6P today and managed to order a 950 XL... Didn't think I would be able to order one so quick :)

It was a bit weird actually. I had the 950 XL in my cart, and when I pressed checkout, it gave me an error saying it was no longer in stock. I checked again in a few minutes and thankfully it went through. Seems like they are doing a few at a time or something.
    I have had mine in my cart on one computer and i guess i just need to keep pressing complete order :)
    I just have to remember to refresh the discover deals 5% cash back every 2.5 hours (expires after 3 hours)

Funny thing though.... on a different computer, i dont have anything in my cart - no 950XL and no other accessories that im ordering also.. you would think that if they can sync our emails, messages and reminders between devices, that they can sync our carts also? Yes, im signed in with the same microsoft account on both... this is how amazon does it for me... no matter where i am logged in, the cart shows the same items....
    11-24-2015 08:16 AM
    well WOW....
    i kept pressing checkout and place order for the past 5 days and it JUST went through !! :) im shocked -
    white 950XL ordered with discover cash back 5% and the wireless portable battery charger too.... so i can use it on the go if required....

and yes, the credit card has a pending transaction as is the case with Discover anyway...
    11-24-2015 09:23 AM
    well WOW....
    i kept pressing checkout and place order for the past 5 days and it JUST went through !! :) im shocked -
    white 950XL ordered with discover cash back 5% and the wireless portable battery charger too.... so i can use it on the go if required....

and yes, the credit card has a pending transaction as is the case with Discover anyway...
    Congrats man :) Persistence pays off :)
    11-24-2015 10:18 AM
    Congrats man :) Persistence pays off :)
    seems to - now i am constantly checking order status!
    and i will ensure that my credit card company is told to authorize and not to deny funds... dont want to have any excuse for a cancelled order...

did you get a ship date?
    i didnt... still shows "coming soon" on my confirmation and in the order history...
    11-24-2015 10:28 AM
    seems to - now i am constantly checking order status!
    and i will ensure that my credit card company is told to authorize and not to deny funds... dont want to have any excuse for a cancelled order...

did you get a ship date?
    i didnt... still shows "coming soon" on my confirmation and in the order history...
    I've been checking my order status like crazy as well :) No ship date yet, it says 'in process' under order status but in account.microsoft.com, it says 'complete'. I am guessing it will ship soon, well... I hope it does anyways.
    11-24-2015 07:48 PM
    I've been checking my order status like crazy as well :) No ship date yet, it says 'in process' under order status but in account.microsoft.com, it says 'complete'. I am guessing it will ship soon, well... I hope it does anyways.
    well - i got a shipping email from microsoft.... but it was for the portable battery charger i ordered at the same time!
    the 950XL is still showing coming soon....
    11-24-2015 08:55 PM
    FYI guys. Both black and white are available now. Ships by Dec. 11.
    11-25-2015 12:44 AM
    FYI guys. Both black and white are available now. Ships by Dec. 11.
    yep - and it now shows "email when available" next to the "ships by dec 11" :)
    also - i DID finally get two emails for availability... one for white, one for black...sometime in the early am today...
    checked my order - still shows coming soon... no ships by or anything.
    11-25-2015 08:32 AM
    yep - and it now shows "email when available" next to the "ships by dec 11" :)
    also - i DID finally get two emails for availability... one for white, one for black...sometime in the early am today...
    checked my order - still shows coming soon... no ships by or anything.
    The 'coming soon' disappeared from my order... whatever that means.
    11-25-2015 09:43 AM
    I ordered last night. I ordered using two different credit cards from two different companies. Hopefully MS doesn't cancel this time. I also *should* have one on hold at my local store when I get back in the country on Sunday afternoon.
    11-25-2015 10:58 AM
    Went and picked it up at the store today. Interesting though... the one I ordered last night, MS already charged my card. I bet those waiting for Dec 11th get a nice surprise this year!
    jmajid likes this.
    11-25-2015 03:44 PM
    Well, I found out today that there is actually a little Microsoft Kiosk in the local mall... Had no idea... Dropped by and got a white 950 XL :) Gonna cancel my online pre-order.
    jmajid likes this.
    11-28-2015 02:09 PM
    "ADD TO CART" keeps going on and off. soon as i see it regardless of color i try to order. just about 2 hours ago i tried to order white but during checkout kept saying error or something and then out of stock. i am now sitting infront of my PC all day waiting to order. i went to the store but they said it is out but they don't have any to sell, just pre ordered ones for pickup. asked the sales guy when they expect new ones to come in he just went , " we have nothing, we wont have anything i dont know"
    11-28-2015 07:53 PM
    everyone knows the Oneplus One invite system was annoying but atleast when you got an invite you had 24 hours to buy it. with this one you have to keep waiting and then you see add to cart only to be told out of stock. they could just change that email me when available to " reserve me one and email me so i can buy it". my first windows phone experience is not going very well
    11-28-2015 07:55 PM
    "ADD TO CART" keeps going on and off. soon as i see it regardless of color i try to order. just about 2 hours ago i tried to order white but during checkout kept saying error or something and then out of stock. i am now sitting infront of my PC all day waiting to order. i went to the store but they said it is out but they don't have any to sell, just pre ordered ones for pickup. asked the sales guy when they expect new ones to come in he just went , " we have nothing, we wont have anything i dont know"
    When I did it, I already had the color I wanted in my cart and payment, etc. set up. I just kept the final checkout window open, and periodically hit checkout until it finally went through. Usually the email is sent too late I think.
    11-28-2015 09:12 PM
137 ... 3456