Pre-order now at MS online store, US

Tomika1234

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
Went to the MS store in Bellevue, WA and I was told they will be selling in store on the 25th, not a day before :( The guy seemed knowledgeable and wasn't lost as these guys normally.

DeathMoJo

May 24, 2015
Visit site
Did not get it yet; email order confirmation gives the details about having to activate the phone before 1/31/2016. Sorry I did not make it clearer.

That is interesting, my email confirmation does talk about the dock offer at all. Anyone else see this on their email?

kappatau808

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
did anyone use paypal as payment method? only ask because i have never pre-ordered anything and paid with paypal before, so i did not see option to select payment method when i logged into paypal like i always do when i buy something using paypal. wanted to use paypal credit since i should be getting 12 months no interest

Captpt

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
I did, I have paypal as my payment option in the MS Store and PayPal sent me a email immediately saying sale pending..

kappatau808

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
yup i got the email confirmation too. shipping on nov 25th. just hoping it goes to paypal credit. when i checked preauthorized payments it had paypal balance as primary and no secondary. so i changed secondary to paypal credit. emailed paypal customer service just to be sure it goes to credit.
now i have to find a case and maybe a glass screen protector

izik770

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I already ordered 3 of them on grand opening day at MS store.
Called MS and ask if I'll have that promo dock, and they say: You have to order it on our website.
Anyone else have the same situation ?

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Do any store have display units? I really wanted to see which color would suit me more

After I ordered online, I went to my local MS store (Chandler Fashion Square, Chandler, AZ) to see a demo unit. Did not have either the 950 or 950xl to see. He did confirm that the stores would have stock to sell on Thanksgiving Day. I also asked about using the 950xl on Verizon and he stated that it would not work at present. Don't know what the present meant. I'll activate on AT&T until MS and Verizon get through their measuring contest; LOL.

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
Called MS and ask if I'll have that promo dock, and they say: You have to order it on our website.
I was told by my local store manager that he'd make sure to match the free dock offer for me. I'm guessing they haven't gotten many preorders.

Captpt

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site

Yes apparently the free dock is not being handled by the MS Stores rather through Nokia Offers.. What I was told is until you have the 950XL in your hand you won't be able to order your free docks.

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
well - my not knowing which color i wanted has now put me in the "second batch" :) December 11th....
Oh well ... at least there is a date for the second batch! :) Of course, i still need to see the colors to see which i like and i want to physically have it my hands to confirm its size is OK...

MrDonGato

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
I wanted to buy the phone, but it doesn't sell here in Chile... i have to wait for it without the display dock, or buy it now and make them send it here... the problems is that they can stole it midway... or worse, don't even send it and lose the money... Or to come here and the taxes for import will make me lose an eye and an arm...

I don't know what to do... I need help... :p

tedj101

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
Not to get your hopes up, but 'ships BY' is not the same as 'ships ON'. It is probably their intent to get the phones into peoples hands before the holiday. When the launched the XboxOne, they shipped the online orders a few days earlier to ensure they arrived on the launch day.

That's what they did with the Surface Book too. They shipped Fed Ex out of China a week in advance then Fed Ex held them in Memphis until the day before the release date. Mine arrived at my front door at 9:10 AM on the release date. Now the phone is a lot cheaper so you may not get that type of service!

<TED>

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb