No free dock for you

badMojo69

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
The ad clearly says 'via the Lumia Offers App'.
The app is a website and you must use it to get the offer.

So sorry if you did not order from the correct website.

Last edited by a moderator:

ericloewe

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site

Do you have anything with any semblance of credibility to share?

What you said makes no sense whatsoever.

gtbuzz

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I think this was meant to be a haiku since it really makes zero sense otherwise. Those are 5-7-5 though, so I've fixed the original post:

Ad says Lumia Offers App
App is a website you must use
Sorry you not order correct

Skyway

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site

Yes, you buy the 950xl. Download the Lumia Offers App. The app checks the imei of your device. If it checks out, you get your dock in the mail. You can't do ANY of this until you have your phone. So no, nobody got screwed out of the free dock offer.

tedj101

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
Yes, you buy the 950xl. Download the Lumia Offers App. The app checks the imei of your device. If it checks out, you get your dock in the mail. You can't do ANY of this until you have your phone. So no, nobody got screwed out of the free dock offer.

What I saw was similar but more complex. Your phone will arrive with the Lumia offers app. You register the phone, run the offers app and the app generates a code. You then take the code to the MS Store Web Site and enter the code to get your free dock...

<TED>

Skyway

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
What I saw was similar but more complex. Your phone will arrive with the Lumia offers app. You register the phone, run the offers app and the app generates a code. You then take the code to the MS Store Web Site and enter the code to get your free dock...

<TED>

Yea that's right, I just didn't feel like looking it up and writing down all the steps lol. I typed what I could remember off the top of my head.

liquidphantom

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
That's how it worked when I claimed the camera grip for the 1020, never mind the fact that I had the phone for over a year and the offer was for phones purchased in the last 6 months :D

leedsnyc

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
To add got confirmation on Twitter...

View attachment 116588

Guys just make sure you've read the T&Cs for the offer. In the UK the offer is only valid for purchases of 950 XL from authorised retailers between 20/11/15-31/01/16.

I can't post the link here as I'm a new user but I double checked with Microsoft Store UK and they confirmed by sending me the link to the T&Cs.

If you go to the Microsoft Store and go to the product page for the 950 XL the offer will show under the pre order button. Scroll to the bottom of the page and at footprint 12 it gives the link to the T&Cs.

erzhik

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
If you remember any Lumia promos from the past, you'd know that it doesn't matter where you bought it or pre-ordered before 25th or not. As long as you have the device in hand between those dates, you will be eligible for the dock (while supplies last). The way they always do it is that you log into the app or website, put in your IMEI and as long as you purchased it between those dates, you have have your dock. It's very simple. Stop reading into things that are not there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2