Spare MS USB-C charger?

anguilla1980

May 1, 2008
Visit site
I wanted to order a spare USB-C US wall charger for my 950XL but I don't see them in MS's store. Any idea?

Also is MS going to release a car charger? Or can I get a USB-A to USB-C cable to plug into my car jack?

Will MS be releasing an updated Qi charging pad for the new MS Lumia phones to replace the Nokia branded ones?

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I wanted to order a spare USB-C US wall charger for my 950XL but I don't see them in MS's store. Any idea?

Also is MS going to release a car charger? Or can I get a USB-A to USB-C cable to plug into my car jack?

Will MS be releasing an updated Qi charging pad for the new MS Lumia phones to replace the Nokia branded ones?

Did some research on this yesterday when trying to find a spare USB-C cable.... didnt find the part number for that yet...
but the charger is AC-100E, its not showing up in the store yet, but there are some links that lead to nowhere yet... stay tuned i guess??

EDIT:
part number correction - it should be AC-100 ; the FCC info shows AC-100E, but the site shows AC-100
https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...Fmobile%2Faccessories%2Fall%2F&token=giEErtWt

Last edited:

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site

in case you missed it in my editing etc.

Smartphone Accessories - Latest Cases, Headphones and more - Microsoft - USA
AC-100 is part number, but no link yet... trying to enable a link doesnt take you anywhere either...

k1s23

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Hey, wow I didn't think about getting an external cable since I forgot my USB chargers won't work. Time to get searching!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo