Battery power is very less than its features!!!
    Agreed!?

Share your views...
    Last edited by Aman Deep Singh; 11-19-2015 at 04:11 AM.
    11-19-2015 12:30 AM
    I don't follow, what exactly are you asking?
    xandros9 and ryland Johnson like this.
    11-19-2015 12:32 AM
    Battery backup has according to its features .... i don't even know what that means
    11-19-2015 12:44 AM
    As far as I know, comprehensive battery tests have not yet been done on final hardware and software. So I don't have an opinion either way right now.
    11-19-2015 05:43 AM
    As far as I know, comprehensive battery tests have not yet been done on final hardware and software. So I don't have an opinion either way right now.
    Yes. All kinds of reasons the published battery times could be as low as they are. But their purpose is to prevent anger and legal action if the product doesn't achieve them. In other words they aren't likely to be high but no legal consequences for them being low. Based on the specs, I believe the actual battery times will be significantly better than what MS has published. The whole roll out has been one big ... wait I can't say that here. I can imagine someone at MS telling an engineer he has to have the battery life figures NOW and the engineer says "I don't know but the test has been running x hours do far" and they publish that number. Wait for real life results.
    11-19-2015 07:07 AM
    Rather than make enemies by making unhelpful comments, try replying to the OP's post in HIS native language?
    English is not my native tongue so I will also make errors, this is not a reflection on my education but the fact English is not my native language so a tad patience and understanding goes a long way to 'oil the wheels' in such international forums.

With respect, Ryland
    aximtreo, RumoredNow and xandros9 like this.
    11-19-2015 09:54 AM
    So my question is more outlook feature related. Since joining the insider fast on my 640XL, I noticed the outlook app went from device-centric meaning login is done through the device settings menu; to, stand alone (similar to iOS outlook app) back to device-centric. Unfortunately my company is blocking the device login but typically allows outlook mobile to sign in.

Does anyone know if the final version on the 950 series will be app specific for logging in? Hope this makes sense.
    nokia4life likes this.
    11-19-2015 11:22 AM
    I have the same question as doublestack1....
    11-19-2015 11:33 AM
    Last week I purchased the Lumia 640XL as a 'test phone' to see how I manage with the Windows mobile phone OS. My 640XL is running Windows mobile 8.1 Denim.
    I also own at present the Sony Xperia Z ultra, Samsung Galaxy S6, Apple iPhone 6S and the Samsung Galaxy S6Edge+. A mixture.

I thought I had finished with Samsung after buying the Note 3. I was truly tired of paying flag ship money for a so called flag ship mobile that had plastic leather and plastic metal not to mention the hideous false stitching! It was insulting to Samsung owners to think we couldn't tell the difference.
    I went to the Sony Xperia Z range purchasing the Z then Z2 and when the price dropped to give away prices, I purchased the Z Ultra (don't ask). In between these I also bought the Apple iPhone S6 to again try out their iteration of the IOS. VERY nice mobile indeed just cant get on with iOS. It's choice nothing more.

The Lumia 640 range is value for money. I would even go further and say they function above their price tag. THE problem Microsoft is going to have to resolve is the quality of materials they use in the flag ship 950XL.
    Samsung learned and now produce the S6 range of mobiles that are simply stunning both in specification and construction, they are also made like a Swiss watch, micro engineering at it best. Sony, HTC also build quality flag ship mobiles made from quality materials.

I cant see, at present, me buying the new 950XL. For me it would be regressing to the days when Samsung and LG where producing plastic mobiles that just didn't 'feel' right for the price. I never took real pride of ownership in those plastic phones.

The 940XL is a flag ship mobile and sells at flag ship prices BUT needs to improve in the area of construction quality in terms of materials. Unsure but I have read the 940 will sell with Corning Gorilla glass 3 not 4? It has also not really pushed the boundaries further regards its internal specifications go?
    I do understand that Samsung's latest S6 range have caused loyal Samsung fans concern as Samsung, like Apple, have decided not to include a space for a SD card nor removable battery. Unsure why samsung fans should be annoyed at this as the worlds number one seller in mobile phones at this price is Apple and they have never had removable batteries nor SD card slots?
    The Z range from Sony are superbly made, water resistant to a given IP and also have an SD card slot. Can't write much about HTC latest and greatest as I have not bought one for many years. I live in an area where signal strength is awful and HTC simply refuse to pick up any signal out here? The old Nokia excelled in the area of signal strength.

For me to change brands and purchase the 940XL it would have to have been made from high grade materials as other flag ship mobiles are today. Maybe next time? I guess Microsoft are on a steep learning curve. I bought the Surface 3 and find it, as a secondary device, to be simply fantastic. Previous iterations have been awful though.
    Food for thought!?

Kind regards to one and all, Ryland
    Last edited by ryland Johnson; 11-19-2015 at 02:03 PM.
    11-19-2015 01:49 PM
    Hey! Guys!

First of all,, I apologise for this post which had been created by my naughty brother.
    Actually, I opened this section recently to just check newer forums but when I swiped my screen then I read this.

Sorry again!!!

And I want this post should have been removed by MODERATOR...
    11-19-2015 01:59 PM
    And I want this post should have been removed by MODERATOR...
    Best I can do at this point... Closed and cleansed.
    11-19-2015 03:01 PM