Pictures + Videos Taken With My Lumia 950 XL

Ben Hanchett

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
What settings did you use for these shots? I bought my 950xl Dec 23. I haven't gotten anything close to these photos using auto. Right now my 1520 with WM10 appears to take better photos than my 950xl 😒

occamsmonkey

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
What settings did you use for these shots? I bought my 950xl Dec 23. I haven't gotten anything close to these photos using auto. Right now my 1520 with WM10 appears to take better photos than my 950xl ��

Rich capture off, manual focus, auto WB, auto ISO.

Nothing really special, short of the focus and making sure to turn off Rich Capture.

Ben Hanchett

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site

Nothing really special, short of the focus and making sure to turn off Rich Capture.
Ok, thanks. I bought my 950 XL Dec. 23. Unfortunately, my pics look nothing like the ones in this thread. My ATT 1520 seems to take better photos. I have WM10 .36 on both phones. I hope the new firmware fixes the camera if I can ever download it

cannon#WP

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site

I was wondering why my night shots with Windows Camera were coming out noisy/grainy while ProShot was coming out smooth. I didn't think it'd be Rich Capture! Thanks for the tip!

Blacklizted

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Go to Youtube and search for Robaxx, he made a short comparison of different Lumia phones from 920 - 1020 - 950 XL. Its a 40 minute video of him pixel peeping. You'll know the difference of each camera as well as the JPEGs and DNG files produced by these phones. I learned a lot from it.

bicubu

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
I know how you feel. I feel weird too when saw my pics have redeye (it looks like evil). Right now I can't find a way to shoot without that problem but I was using an app call : fix red eye. Which it is very helpful, you should give it a try maybe that is the only way to fix this problem for now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077