Pictures + Videos Taken With My Lumia 950 XL

zimilaci

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
To be honest sometimes I just hate this auto enhancement after taking a shot..... and there is no logical way to disable it ...

KyleGM

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Love this camera!

JFEXcnn.jpg

Tm8HHr3.jpg

zimilaci

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
Guys, I had the chance to record some videos in a party (quite big one) where the bass was soooooooo hard you could feel it in your chest.

Although I was dancing and the focus was not the best, If you are interested I can share some of them even comparing it to a one plus two device (friend of mine has that)

Even though the Camera software is not final ( lacking of bass filter, and/or microphone settings (stereo/rich audio/5.1) it is quite good...

so just like this if you want to see the video ( I will upload it to youtube)

ronaldme

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Guys, I had the chance to record some videos in a party (quite big one) where the bass was soooooooo hard you could feel it in your chest.

Although I was dancing and the focus was not the best, If you are interested I can share some of them even comparing it to a one plus two device (friend of mine has that)

Even though the Camera software is not final ( lacking of bass filter, and/or microphone settings (stereo/rich audio/5.1) it is quite good...

so just like this if you want to see the video ( I will upload it to youtube)

Share the link please

atrsh

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
S5FexGU.jpg

Oxford Street on Christmas Eve. Auto, Rich Capture on, no flash, free hand.

7pIvT1A.jpg

Primrose Hills. Few hours before New Year countdown. Manual, 3 sec. f/1.9, iso 50, mini tripod sitting on a muddy wet hill slope in the cold.

ClixT

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Taken at Downtown Fullerton (shot at 4K but Onedrive is only playing it at 1080p)

[video]http://1drv.ms/1P6KoRP[/video]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro