Pictures + Videos Taken With My Lumia 950 XL

vsmh96

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
what's a good app for taking Pano shots?

doubt there are any. They all plain suck. I take them with my phone and then compile it with Image composite Editor (google or Bing it), its a software by MS. You must however try to pan steadily and keep them aligned.

vsmh96

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site

KyleGM

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
All point and shoot, I never do anything fancy while taking a picture, love the camera on this phone (even though I've said it a million times!)

dgVSh9H.jpg

inOblNt.jpg

eMc79HI.jpg

LpB79IA.jpg

NiNd9PF.jpg

3su3eOQ.jpg

CizcXAe.jpg

uNEOCUk.jpg

RL76

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The audio is awesome, but video-wise, I'm seeing a lot of exposure and white balance issues, along with the warble that's indicative of an aggressive optical image stabilization.
Honestly, I think the video that I've seen from the LG V10 is more impressive, almost like a first gen Sony RX100, but the audio capture can't touch the Lumia's.

agrees 100%. it's very annoying...

r2SN

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
doubt there are any. They all plain suck. I take them with my phone and then compile it with Image composite Editor (google or Bing it), its a software by MS. You must however try to pan steadily and keep them aligned.

That's a great piece of software

RL76

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

that's sad. i miss my 8.1...
i'll give the software a try...

Last edited:

KyleGM

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site

4K video from a concert I recently went to, really impressed with the audio from this phone! The other videos I recorded are a lot better quality as I reduced the exposure to get rid of the white "haze". I realised towards the end of this video and changed it so you can skip to about a minute before the end and you'll see the difference.

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIKT0TCiO2Q&feature=autoshare

4K video from a concert I recently went to, really impressed with the audio from this phone! The other videos I recorded are a lot better quality as I reduced the exposure to get rid of the white "haze". I realised towards the end of this video and changed it so you can skip to about a minute before the end and you'll see the difference.

Video in low light is, and the audio is very impressive, even with the white haze due to the exposure level.

If Microsoft added even further granular controls, as LG has done on the V10 (the wide format cinema mode at 21:9 format and 2560x1440 resolution is a nice feature on the LG), the phone's camera would be even more impressive, as I think the lens is top notch for a phone.

zimilaci

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
Video in low light is, and the audio is very impressive, even with the white haze due to the exposure level.

If Microsoft added even further granular controls, as LG has done on the V10 (the wide format cinema mode at 21:9 format and 2560x1440 resolution is a nice feature on the LG), the phone's camera would be even more impressive, as I think the lens is top notch for a phone.

And maybe the chance to switch to the 5.1 recording... that would be awesome :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99