Jan 4, 2013
Visit site

RyanGross

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys, what do you think about this:

View attachment 119258

View attachment 119259

I have the second one. It looks good with the black. Though with the black, make sure its clean when you put the phone in. Dust detracts from the appearance pretty apparently. Fits well though, a bit snug. Careful taking the case off, as it wants to rip the back cover off...which if that happens, will probably slightly bend the case. Not enough for you to visually see, but enough to give you that creaking sound when you press a corner ;)

JRDEMASKUS

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
81yry5Sm9nL._SL256_.jpg

This is the inside of the CaseFormers shell. Not enough rubber.
See my full review at Amazon.

The case looks and feels great on the phone, very slim, low profile.

I just don't trust it will soften a drop much.

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site

ronaldme, looks like $2 and the supplier (probably made by the same factory) :), Also, the grey is missing from Celljoy, says they have silver (looks lighter), but, NO gray (darker) - judging from the pics.

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
So...UPS came by today:

200GB SD card: SanDisk 200GB Ultra UHS-I microSDXC Memory SDSDQUAN-200G-A4A B&H

Works Good, easy install, easily recognized.

wp_ss_20151223_0002.jpg

New Case: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU3354291

I got the Black Graphite, but no longer listed when last I looked. actually, I had to order from an Amazon Sub-vendor (I can give link if anyone is interested. Case is pretty nice, and a big surprise was the magnet (not the magnet itself, for I knew it had one for the purpose of securing it open), as you can see below, I was able to stick it to the front of the refrigerator. The case will also allow QI Wireless charging. I do wish that the case had a notch in the case's side edge, where the power button is (but I may cut a notch in it myself), so I could have a feel reference for quick power on.

Update: After using this case today, I noticed that it charges very slow on an iDoo Wireless Charger - probably because of the Magnet? Still charges, but very slow.

FOT9121.JPG
FOTD5E9.JPG
FOTE2F9 (2).JPG
FOT6DA6.JPG

I wish EVERYONE a Happy and Safe Holiday - Cheers!

Update: after using this case for a day...I find it causes the 950XL to charger very slow when on a iDoo wireless charger and get pretty warm - probably because of the magnet.

Last edited:

winboy

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
So...UPS came by today:

View attachment 119371

New Case: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU3355225

I got the Black Graphite, but no longer listed when last I looked. actually, I had to order from an Amazon Sub-vendor (I can give link if anyone is interested. Case is pretty nice, and a big surprise was the magnet (not the magnet itself, for I knew it had one for the purpose of securing it open), as you can see below, I was able to stick it to the front of the refrigerator. The case will also allow QI Wireless charging. I do wish that the case had a notch in the case's side edge, where the power button is (but I may cut a notch in it myself), so I could have a feel reference for quick power on.

Update: After using this case today, I noticed that it charges very slow on an iDoo Wireless Charger - probably because of the Magnet? Still charges, but very slow.

View attachment 119372
View attachment 119373
View attachment 119375
View attachment 119374

Update: after using this case for a day...I find it causes the 950XL to charger very slow when on a iDoo wireless charger and get pretty warm - probably because of the magnet.
I have the same exact case and I have no problem charging my 950 xl.

ronaldme

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
So...UPS came by today:

View attachment 119371

New Case: Amazon.com: Lumia 950 XL Case, VALKYRIE Lumia 950 XL Flip Slim Wallet Case For Microsoft Lumia 950 XL with Card Slot Flip Cover and Stand Feature - Blue: Cell Phones & Accessories

View attachment 119372
View attachment 119373
View attachment 119375
View attachment 119374

Talking about the micro sd, have you recorded some 4k videos?

ronaldme

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I bought this:

ZpaVi9T.jpg

Enviado desde mTalk

Pappa Ed

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Some people like their high end flagship to be in a stylish case or cover. Others like it naked. But either way, there's plenty of options. Particularly with the option for removable backs!

Not only that, but continuum opens up a whole slough of options for accessories. Display docks, mouses, keyboards, cables, etc...

What are you equipping your Lumia XL with? And do you have any questions about other accessory options? Pictures are also welcome!

Mozo brown leather and metal side replacement cover rocks. Completely changes the look and feel of the phone. Looked like a million bucks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb