Cases/Covers + Accessories for your Lumia 950XL

rickt1

Dec 1, 2015
Visit site
Finally received my mozo flip case from Amazon ordered in December the only bad thing is the buttons feel spongy where as with the original back they were very firm

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
I grabbed a Valkyrie case. I've read that magnets are bad for phones. Any one certain regarding this? Otherwise, I'll probably grab the Orzly ones instead...

Amazon link:
http://www.amazon.com/Lumia-VALKYRI...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU3459962

I don't know about the magnets :(, but I have a Valkyrie in black and like it for a lot of applications. It is my most favorite - but my second go to case, because it lacks a couple of ease-of-use features, but provides so many other advantages. I use the Valkyrie when at home, not when travelling. Unless I bring it as a back up.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Is this the right thread to ask where I can get a USB-C compatible power bank for the Lumia 950XL?

Failing that, a spare USB-C plug and cable?

I tried many USB-C cables, and, apart from the official one, they fail to charge the device.

Thanks.

Ian

jdballard

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site

Bluenatix

Apr 27, 2016
Visit site
Hello guys,

after days of searching for good cases for my 950 xl i found nothing that fits my needs. (i would like to have some thing like TUDIA MERGE or Incipio Dual pro). So i mailed incipio the last days and got this answer:

Apr 20, 7:38 PM
Hello XXXX,
Thank you for contacting Incipio. At this time our product development team has not released whether they will be releasing more cases for the 950 or the 950XL. Please be sure to sign up four our newsletter, as we wil certainly update our customers if they plan to produce more cases for your device.
Have a great day!
Conor M | Customer Service Team
Incipio | BRAVEN | TAVIK | iGO

I also found this:
https://urbanarmorgear.zendesk.com/entries/106632303-Cases-for-MS-Lumia-950-950XL
Just register and like it and with some luck UAG will give us a great case for this great phone.

midnightfrolic

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
Hello guys,

after days of searching for good cases for my 950 xl i found nothing that fits my needs. (i would like to have some thing like TUDIA MERGE or Incipio Dual pro). So i mailed incipio the last days and got this answer:

Apr 20, 7:38 PM
Hello XXXX,
Thank you for contacting Incipio. At this time our product development team has not released whether they will be releasing more cases for the 950 or the 950XL. Please be sure to sign up four our newsletter, as we wil certainly update our customers if they plan to produce more cases for your device.
Have a great day!
Conor M | Customer Service Team
Incipio | BRAVEN | TAVIK | iGO

I also found this:
https://urbanarmorgear.zendesk.com/entries/106632303-Cases-for-MS-Lumia-950-950XL
Just register and like it and with some luck UAG will give us a great case for this great phone.

Let us know which case you decided on. I am also interested in a rugged case. I have a decent one with a kickstand that doesn't easily slip either.

Amazon.com: Lumia 950 XL Case, J&D [Kickstand] Microsoft Lumia 950 XL Case [Heavy Duty] [Dual Layer] Hybrid Shock Proof Fully Protective Case for for Lumia 950 XL (Kickstand Orange): Cell Phones & Accessories

New accessory:
Amazon.com: Lexar Professional 1800x microSDXC 128GB UHS-II W/USB 3.0 Reader Flash Memory Card - LSDMI128CRBNA1800R: Computers & Accessories

610MkbJtqCL._SL1142_.jpg

Shooting 4k videos shouldn't be a problem with this I hope.

Bluenatix

Apr 27, 2016
Visit site

At the moment I`m using this case:
http://www.amazon.com/MoKo-Lumia-950-Case-Polycarbonate/dp/B0142CDZ2Q/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1462357577&sr=8-6&keywords=950+xl+moko
I like the texture on the back it provides a lot of grip and at least looks protective (have not dropped the 950 xl with it)
The screen is protected by:
http://www.amazon.com/Protector-Nillkin-Tempered-Anti-glare-Anti-fingerprints/dp/B01CWUZEE2/ref=sr_1_sc_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1462357845&sr=8-2-spell&keywords=950+xl+nilkin
it fits pretty well and does not lift at the edges.
and for some extra protection i got this:
Amazon.com: Microsoft Lumia 950 XL Case, Shocksock [IMPACT SHOCK RESISTANT] [Black] Microsoft Lumia 950 XL Neoprene Case Pouch with Velcro Closure and Carabiner for Microsoft Lumia 950 XL - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
I use it to save the phone in my backpack while hiking it barely fits but it does.

I hope I was able to help you.

Now I hope that there will be enough people liking and upvoteing the UAG case so I can get one.

Jonny702

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know if there's a way to get an original Microsoft OEM back cover for the Lumia 950XL? I dropped mine and the corner got munched a little

knowname

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I am getting my new White 950 XL on a few days. I am trying to find a case because I tend to drop my phones all of the time. My dilemma is that I want a protective case that will still allow me to use the wireless charging feature on the phone. Can someone please tell me the cases that will still allow me to wireless charge the 950 XL?

Thanks.

ChumsFuture

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I am getting my new White 950 XL on a few days. I am trying to find a case because I tend to drop my phones all of the time. My dilemma is that I want a protective case that will still allow me to use the wireless charging feature on the phone. Can someone please tell me the cases that will still allow me to wireless charge the 950 XL?

Thanks.
This is your first Lumia with wireless charging huh? Wireless charging works just fine with or without a case.

AZTonyUSA

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
The Mozo cases include wireless charging on them. The cases replace the back of the phone. I have a Mozo case but don't use wireless charging.

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site

been using this for ages, bought it for my 920 but have used it with my 930, 1520, 640xl and now my 950xl, the bit that goes into the cd player is giving up the grip so will have to get a new one soon but it lasted 2 years plus

oh i swapped bte actual holder for my qi charging one for one like this Qi Wireless Car Holder Charger Pad Transmitter for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus | eBay

RayaanP

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
been using this for ages, bought it for my 920 but have used it with my 930, 1520, 640xl and now my 950xl, the bit that goes into the cd player is giving up the grip so will have to get a new one soon but it lasted 2 years plus

oh i swapped bte actual holder for my qi charging one for one like this Qi Wireless Car Holder Charger Pad Transmitter for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus | eBay

Thanks for your insight

knowname

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Chums. Yes this is my first lumia with wireless charging. Previously, I had the 925 and 1520. So I can buy any case and still be able to wireless charge. Nice!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NunezGuad