09-30-2017 09:36 AM
539 12345 ...
tools
    Is anyone STILL waiting for their Mozo case? I ordered in October, but haven't heard anything. They seem to have stopped returning my emails.

If I'm not alone in this exercise in patience, please let me know.
    They're a bit ditzy.. Had a lot of issues with my order(Mozo Black leather Back) so finally cancelled it Monday then reordered yesterday and they're now saying "this item is currently out of stock, it is estimated to be back in stock within 3-5 days" which is weeks earlier then when my cancelled order.. Plus the same exact order as the one I cancelled is $6 cheaper now, if all is true I'm good with faster delivery and lower price lol..
    11-26-2015 08:34 AM
    Something very cool guys: I have a laptop HDD Seagate, 7200 rpm at 750 GB. Using a Sata to USB 2 connection to USB C, the 950XL can provide enough power to use the external driver, no other power source besides the phone. Was able to transfer 2.5 GB of video without a problem.

Not enough posts to share the one driver image.
    Alroy Swain likes this.
    11-26-2015 11:01 AM
    Yes, ordered early the first day. Still waiting. Did you also forget to mention on your order that you are a tech journalist?
    Yes, apparently i did forget to tell them that I'm a tech journalist. *wink. wink.
    11-26-2015 11:22 AM
    So otterbox has no plans as of now to make cases for the 950xl and I really need a holster case like they make for their defender case line. Scouring the internet I've been unable to find anything that fits the bill other than one $8 garbage case on amazon.

Anyone here happen to stumble across any good protective holster cases?
    11-26-2015 02:20 PM
    The best cases are made by Tech21. Hoping they'll get in the game here for this device.
    maestromato likes this.
    11-26-2015 11:18 PM
    Can anyone recommend a fast 128GB micro SD to use in the 950XL?
    11-27-2015 02:06 AM
    at 1:35 mark, me wants...

I understand what you mean... but unfortunately that looks like a Lumia 550.
    11-27-2015 03:13 AM
    They're a bit ditzy.. Had a lot of issues with my order(Mozo Black leather Back) so finally cancelled it Monday then reordered yesterday and they're now saying "this item is currently out of stock, it is estimated to be back in stock within 3-5 days" which is weeks earlier then when my cancelled order.. Plus the same exact order as the one I cancelled is $6 cheaper now, if all is true I'm good with faster delivery and lower price lol..
    Maybe they're reading these forums, because I got an email this morning with a tracking number. Here's hoping that it makes it. Personally, I won't be ordering anything else from Mozo until it's readily apparent that they have items in stock. I don't like being made to feel like I have to bludgeon a customer service representative just to be able to get them to tell me basic information like whether my order has shipped or not.
    Captpt likes this.
    11-27-2015 10:51 AM
    I pretty much talk rather than type and it gets more and more like that over time. I'm rarely in crowded or noisy environments. But there will be people who type a LOT for a long time.

You should contact accessory MAKERS and tell them you want one.
    well, theoretically, if the case is adjustable or the same dimensions, it should work
    due to the bluetooth connectivity.

i'm not sure, because i've never used a case like that before.

my phone has a slider keyboard built in. new phones usually don't,
    and windows 8, 8.1 didn't support bluetooth keyboards.(i think).

so maybe windows 10 phone will.

later
    11-27-2015 12:38 PM
    I received my white Lumia 950 XL and the spicy red Mozo leather back cover.
    The CAMERA button does not push in nor activate my camera when I have the Mozo cover on (VOL UP, POWER, VOL DOWN buttons work fine with Mozo on).
    The CAMERA button works fine with the regular Lumia 950 XL white back cover.

I tried taking off and putting the Mozo cover back on, but the button still does don't press down (could be an alignment problem).
    11-27-2015 02:24 PM
    I received my white Lumia 950 XL and the spicy red Mozo leather back cover.
    The CAMERA button does not push in nor activate my camera when I have the Mozo cover on (VOL UP, POWER, VOL DOWN buttons work fine with Mozo on).
    The CAMERA button works fine with the regular Lumia 950 XL white back cover.

I tried taking off and putting the Mozo cover back on, but the button still does don't press down (could be an alignment problem).
    first of all---pics and videos please!!
    second maybe the key on the camera is too shallow to be hitting the actual button
    11-28-2015 04:25 AM
    should I buy the black mozo leather case for my 950 XL from mobilefun? it says due in 2 days.
    11-29-2015 03:43 PM
    should I buy the black mozo leather case for my 950 XL from mobilefun? it says due in 2 days.
    I would if I wanted a black cover. But this is the 2rd time it said 2 days after starting at 2weeks and counting down to zero before jumping to 2 weeks again.
    11-29-2015 05:09 PM
    I ordered the CaseFormers Ultra Slim from Amazon, and it should be delivered tomorrow. I ordered it because it was a good price...also, I was never a big fan of covering up my phones with a case, so i'm just basically testing the waters right now. When the replacement back covers go down to a better price, i'll order one of them...in the meantime, i'm just trying to protect what I paid a lot of money for, lol.
    11-29-2015 06:05 PM
    I would if I wanted a black cover. But this is the 2rd time it said 2 days after starting at 2weeks and counting down to zero before jumping to 2 weeks again.
    I did, hoping that the "Due tomorrow" posted on their site is true!!
    Hoosier, says the same for the Cognac!!

https://www.mobilefun.com/55717-mozo...over-black.htm
    https://www.mobilefun.com/55706-mozo...ver-cognac.htm
    11-29-2015 08:49 PM

Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping I'm not going to need just one on Tuesday.
    Captpt likes this.
    11-29-2015 09:11 PM

I ordered the cognac on Friday and expected ship date is supposed to be 12/1. Fingers crossed!!!
    11-29-2015 10:26 PM
    If you're buying from MobileFun, you're probably wasting your time. Mozo seems to be having a tough time filling orders. There's no telling how long it's going to be ordering from a secondary retailer.

My order from Mozo direct took 32 days to ship/arrive.
    11-30-2015 12:35 AM
    I ordered the CaseFormers Ultra Slim from Amazon, and it should be delivered tomorrow. I ordered it because it was a good price...also, I was never a big fan of covering up my phones with a case, so i'm just basically testing the waters right now. When the replacement back covers go down to a better price, i'll order one of them...in the meantime, i'm just trying to protect what I paid a lot of money for, lol.
    I got the CaseFormers too. Looks Great on the device.

However I was disappointed with how little "rubber" there was. The case is mostly plastic, with a few pieces of rubber added on for accents. The edge that protects the screen, if face down, was substantial and satisfying. But I bought another, less good looking, 2 pc case, with a full "rubber" sleeve, for "more" protection.
    Still waiting for a LifeProof or Otterbox to be released. I would also be happy with one of the Scuba enclosures I saw. Looking at three enclosures now that do not provide functions, but would keep out dirt and water. Think I will buy all 3, and return the 2 that are not the best.
    11-30-2015 11:07 AM
    Any one that's received there Mozo case can you please report if your camera button works after installation, been a few reports of it not working hopefully this is not a design fault.
    11-30-2015 06:32 PM
    If you're buying from MobileFun, you're probably wasting your time. Mozo seems to be having a tough time filling orders. There's no telling how long it's going to be ordering from a secondary retailer.

My order from Mozo direct took 32 days to ship/arrive.
    I think you may be right. Their website stated the cognac case would be available in 1 day, now says "preorder now"..... ugghh
    11-30-2015 08:27 PM
    I think you may be right. Their website stated the cognac case would be available in 1 day, now says "preorder now"..... ugghh
    Black case yesterday it said due tomorrow and today its saying "Due today".. seeing they're in GB today is tomorrow now ... Going to check "tomorrow" US time for a update(feel like I'm writing a Abbott & Costello skit lol)..
    The Cognac also said due tomorrow but like you said has gone to pre order today.. Wonder if they shipped all the Cognacs they received and ran out or didn't receive them at all??
    Cognac
    11-30-2015 09:22 PM
    Black case yesterday it said due tomorrow and today its saying "Due today".. seeing they're in GB today is tomorrow now ... Going to check "tomorrow" US time for a update(feel like I'm writing a Abbott & Costello skit lol)..
    The Cognac also said due tomorrow but like you said has gone to pre order today.. Wonder if they shipped all the Cognacs they received and ran out or didn't receive them at all??
    Cognac
    I'm ominously optimistic..... I ordered last week and constantly stalking my order screen shows"not shipped", I hope that's the case. I'm gonna poke around eBay to see if somebody wants blood money for one.
    11-30-2015 09:30 PM
    Cognac
    I'd really hate to'settle' for the black leather, but I'm inching close to it.
    11-30-2015 09:54 PM
    Just wanted to mention this here (in case it hasn't been mentioned elsewhere): I bought both the Mozo replacement cover and the Jack Spade case (@ MicrosoftStore). They aren't compatible. The Mozo cover is just large enough that it prevents the Jack spade case from fitting correctly. I was hoping they'd work together, but it seems like I'll be alternating between them depending on the situation.

I'm now thinking of going Mozo cover and a sleeve of some sort.
    Last edited by imnotevenhererightnow; 11-30-2015 at 11:28 PM.
    11-30-2015 10:59 PM
539 12345 ...