Cases/Covers + Accessories for your Lumia 950XL

o4komodo

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I received my white Lumia 950 XL and the spicy red Mozo leather back cover.
The CAMERA button does not push in nor activate my camera when I have the Mozo cover on (VOL UP, POWER, VOL DOWN buttons work fine with Mozo on).
The CAMERA button works fine with the regular Lumia 950 XL white back cover.

I tried taking off and putting the Mozo cover back on, but the button still does don't press down (could be an alignment problem).
first of all---pics and videos please!!
second maybe the key on the camera is too shallow to be hitting the actual button

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
should I buy the black mozo leather case for my 950 XL from mobilefun? it says due in 2 days.
I would if I wanted a black cover. But this is the 2rd time it said 2 days after starting at 2weeks and counting down to zero before jumping to 2 weeks again.

GudsFortapelse

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the CaseFormers Ultra Slim from Amazon, and it should be delivered tomorrow. I ordered it because it was a good price...also, I was never a big fan of covering up my phones with a case, so i'm just basically testing the waters right now. When the replacement back covers go down to a better price, i'll order one of them...in the meantime, i'm just trying to protect what I paid a lot of money for, lol.

Captpt

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
should I buy the black mozo leather case for my 950 XL from mobilefun? it says due in 2 days.

I would if I wanted a black cover. But this is the 2rd time it said 2 days after starting at 2weeks and counting down to zero before jumping to 2 weeks again.

I did, hoping that the "Due tomorrow" posted on their site is true!!
Hoosier, says the same for the Cognac!!

https://www.mobilefun.com/55717-mozo-microsoft-lumia-950-xl-genuine-leather-back-cover-black.htm
https://www.mobilefun.com/55706-mozo-microsoft-lumia-950-xl-genuine-leather-back-cover-cognac.htm

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site

tuxedo323

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Sep 10, 2013
Visit site

If you're buying from MobileFun, you're probably wasting your time. Mozo seems to be having a tough time filling orders. There's no telling how long it's going to be ordering from a secondary retailer.

My order from Mozo direct took 32 days to ship/arrive.

JRDEMASKUS

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
I ordered the CaseFormers Ultra Slim from Amazon, and it should be delivered tomorrow. I ordered it because it was a good price...also, I was never a big fan of covering up my phones with a case, so i'm just basically testing the waters right now. When the replacement back covers go down to a better price, i'll order one of them...in the meantime, i'm just trying to protect what I paid a lot of money for, lol.
I got the CaseFormers too. Looks Great on the device.

However I was disappointed with how little "rubber" there was. The case is mostly plastic, with a few pieces of rubber added on for accents. The edge that protects the screen, if face down, was substantial and satisfying. But I bought another, less good looking, 2 pc case, with a full "rubber" sleeve, for "more" protection.
Still waiting for a LifeProof or Otterbox to be released. I would also be happy with one of the Scuba enclosures I saw. Looking at three enclosures now that do not provide functions, but would keep out dirt and water. Think I will buy all 3, and return the 2 that are not the best.

camptime

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Any one that's received there Mozo case can you please report if your camera button works after installation, been a few reports of it not working hopefully this is not a design fault.

tuxedo323

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
If you're buying from MobileFun, you're probably wasting your time. Mozo seems to be having a tough time filling orders. There's no telling how long it's going to be ordering from a secondary retailer.

My order from Mozo direct took 32 days to ship/arrive.

I think you may be right. Their website stated the cognac case would be available in 1 day, now says "preorder now"..... ugghh

Captpt

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
I think you may be right. Their website stated the cognac case would be available in 1 day, now says "preorder now"..... ugghh

Black case yesterday it said due tomorrow and today its saying "Due today".. seeing they're in GB today is tomorrow now ... Going to check "tomorrow" US time for a update(feel like I'm writing a Abbott & Costello skit lol)..
The Cognac also said due tomorrow but like you said has gone to pre order today.. Wonder if they shipped all the Cognacs they received and ran out or didn't receive them at all??
Cognac

tuxedo323

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Black case yesterday it said due tomorrow and today its saying "Due today".. seeing they're in GB today is tomorrow now ... Going to check "tomorrow" US time for a update(feel like I'm writing a Abbott & Costello skit lol)..
The Cognac also said due tomorrow but like you said has gone to pre order today.. Wonder if they shipped all the Cognacs they received and ran out or didn't receive them at all??
Cognac

I'm ominously optimistic..... I ordered last week and constantly stalking my order screen shows"not shipped", I hope that's the case. I'm gonna poke around eBay to see if somebody wants blood money for one.

tuxedo323

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Cognac
I'd really hate to'settle' for the black leather, but I'm inching close to it.

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Just wanted to mention this here (in case it hasn't been mentioned elsewhere): I bought both the Mozo replacement cover and the Jack Spade case (@ MicrosoftStore). They aren't compatible. The Mozo cover is just large enough that it prevents the Jack spade case from fitting correctly. I was hoping they'd work together, but it seems like I'll be alternating between them depending on the situation.

I'm now thinking of going Mozo cover and a sleeve of some sort.

Last edited:

tuxedo323

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Just wanted to mention this here (in case it hasn't been mentioned elsewhere): I bought both the Mozo replacement cover and the Jack Spade case (@ MicrosoftStore). They aren't compatible. The Mozo cover is just large enough that it prevents the Jack spade case from fitting correctly. I was hoping they'd work together, but it seems like I'll be alternating between them depending on the situation.

I'm now thinking of going Mozo cover and a sleeve of some sort.
I wasn't able to fine any mozo back covers in the store at all.

Yapchagi

Jan 14, 2015
Visit site
allright..i placed an order on the black leather mozo. It says due today. Hopefully it'll ship today via usps 1st class mail or something.

tuxedo323

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
As much as this has been delayed with no confirmed delivery/availability, it is truly a "made for Microsoft Lumia" 950XL accessory... Ha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro