09-30-2017 09:36 AM
539 ... 45678 ...
tools
    how does it fit??? super nice looking
    It fits my 950XL very well. Tight fit, looks good.
    12-05-2015 04:55 PM
    They are based in Europe so I think it would be safe to assume it will ship to Serbia!
    Yes, but the message I get on 2. Shipping Methods, when selecting Serbia, is: Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time.
    12-06-2015 04:20 AM
    Hey, just wondering if anyone from the UK had any suggestions for a glass screen protector that doesn't cover the proximity sensor, I've seen quite a few suggestions by Americans but they are all only sold in America unfortunately and I can't find them here. problem is currently there is only no name brands that are pretty hit or miss when it comes to what you get, I went for the most expensive one I could find but it covers the proximity sensor so it doesn't work most of the time. :(

any help would be appreciated :)
    12-06-2015 07:43 AM
    best place to buy cover for lumia?
    Internet.
    12-06-2015 08:15 AM
    I'm using a Caseformers Ultra Slim Armor myself as a temp until I settle on a more permanent option. It's cheap but provides a nice fit, finish, and a little extra protection.

I did have the D&P (Official Microsoft 'partner') Ballistics Glass screen protector but the fit just wasn't exact enough to suit my tastes. At nearly $700 for the 950xl I wanted precision fitment and look, so I'm shopping for a better option while keeping faith in the GG4 to hold up to its namesake.
    12-06-2015 09:19 AM
    I was charged immediately by mozo,what is there email address? I couldn't find it on the webpage
    12-06-2015 10:36 AM
    Got the caseformers case for my 950XL Overall, I like it. As other reviews have mentioned the stand isn't particularly robust, but I think it'll stand up to reasonable daily wear and tear. Plus at 10 bucks on Amazon prime, it's cheap to replace. It looks fantastic, already got a few complements in yuppie SF.
    12-07-2015 12:06 AM
    I actually got on this thread to see if I was the only one having issues with this product (Incipio 950xl Tempered Glass Screen Protector). I had three different ones installed at the MS store by two different associates and myself and always had bubbles in the corners of the screen, no dust under screen, just areas that wouldn't stick to the screen. I installed them on different days to see if the bubbles would work their way out, but no dice. Huge thanks to the MS store for letting me try three different protectors, but I can't recommend this one.
    I also tried several different protectors and had tthe same issue. The phone glass may be slightly warped.
    NYCMetsPDX likes this.
    12-07-2015 12:17 AM
    Got the caseformers case for my 950XL Overall, I like it. As other reviews have mentioned the stand isn't particularly robust, but I think it'll stand up to reasonable daily wear and tear. Plus at 10 bucks on Amazon prime, it's cheap to replace. It looks fantastic, already got a few complements in yuppie SF.
    which color did you get?
    does it actually wrap around to the front of the screen or corners to give them some protection? perhaps a lip?
    cant tell from the amazon pictures...
    12-07-2015 02:04 PM
    Bought 2 cases for less then 4, one in brown and one in black. As i aint a big fan of carrying wallet, these cases are mint and cheap :) from amazon well its called NOKIA LUMIA 950 XL - GBOS (Yeah the seller made a mistake with the branding, but just got them and they are good)
    12-07-2015 06:39 PM
    Sigh.... Dropped my phone on pavement the day before my case and screen protector get delivered. Put various knicks in the back cover, and a small crack in the glass on the front. Luckily it didn't shatter and the crack is at the bottom edge not on the screen. Probably post pics tomorrow so people can witness my shame and see how the 950xl fares with chest height drops onto pavement.
    Feel your pain! xmas party last week and I don't remember how it happened but some dented corners and light damage to glass corners... also circular light scratches on screen if you look at angles. Oh well. I'm always cursed like this and I always avoid putting more protection! hmmmm I'm not learning!!! lol
    12-07-2015 06:57 PM
    I also tried several different protectors and had tthe same issue. The phone glass may be slightly warped.
    Has anyone found a solution for this? Do the thin non tempered glass protectors also have this issue?
    12-07-2015 07:32 PM
    Has anyone found a solution for this? Do the thin non tempered glass protectors also have this issue?
    I wish I had more to add than "I have no problems at all with my tempered glass Incipio protector." It went on fine and had no issues/bubbles/etc that everyone else is seeing. But it was also very expensive, comparatively.

For reference:
    Microsoft Lumia 950 XL Tempered Glass Screen Protector | Incipio
    zimilaci likes this.
    12-07-2015 07:35 PM
    I have a red flip case and a white leather back coming from mozo hopefully sooner than later
    12-08-2015 12:11 PM
    I have a red flip case and a white leather back coming from mozo hopefully sooner than later
    Don't know what's going on at Mozo? Ordered my case 3 weeks ago told it should ship on the 14 but not holding my breath.Are they struggling with demand or just not capable of manufacturing more then a few cases a week who knows.
    12-09-2015 02:46 AM
    Mozo needs some competition!! Surprised no alternatives are coming from the Far East yet.

No idea when my Red leather will turn up. The White XL is pretty slippery so had to go with a bumper case for 5 from Amazon. That is smooth too, so still slippery, but a least it is mainly covered now if i do drop. Hope the textured leather of the Mozo makes it easier to hold...............if it ever turns up........
    12-09-2015 04:53 AM
    Don't know what's going on at Mozo? Ordered my case 3 weeks ago told it should ship on the 14 but not holding my breath.Are they struggling with demand or just not capable of manufacturing more then a few cases a week who knows.
    I know the red flip was marked as pre-order up until when I ordered it
    12-09-2015 07:08 AM
    I know the red flip was marked as pre-order up until when I ordered it
    Are you getting the one that hinges on the bottom or side? They just announced the side hinge in the last week.
    12-09-2015 07:41 AM
    I'm getting the top hinge, the side hinge is not a new back. My wife will use the flip case, i'll stick with just the leather back.
    12-09-2015 07:49 AM
    Grab a rocking chair and a crochet needle/yarn, it's gonna be awhile.
    12-09-2015 08:05 AM
    Grab a rocking chair and a crochet needle/yarn, it's gonna be awhile.
    Yeah, i actually ordered some cheap cases from amazon last night. I usually don't put cases on my phone, but the 950xl is too thin and light. I know i'm in the minority but I like a little more weight to my phone.
    12-09-2015 08:16 AM
    Ok so I just got my NGP case from Incipio.. Aside from their crappy customer service, the case is sturdy, BUT there's a downside to it. Keys are harder to press, especially the 2 stage shutter key which is pretty much useless now... for $20, I'm expecting a better design from Incipio. And of course I have to ship it to them even though I live a block away from their office in Irvine If I decided to return it.. Sigh*
    rferrara90 likes this.
    12-09-2015 02:07 PM
    Got the Amzer Pudding case. It's a pretty tight fit, but seems good so far. Power/volume buttons are a bit harder to differentiate, but still relatively easy to press.

My only concern is that the case does wrap onto the screen a bit, so there's a chance that it might not work with some screen protectors. (Hoping this isn't the case...Fosmon tempered glass coming in the mail soon)

http://www.amazon.ca/Amzer-AMZ98074-...droidcent08-20
    jmajid and ClixT like this.
    12-09-2015 06:52 PM
    Got the Amzer Pudding case. It's a pretty tight fit, but seems good so far. Power/volume buttons are a bit harder to differentiate, but still relatively easy to press.

My only concern is that the case does wrap onto the screen a bit, so there's a chance that it might not work with some screen protectors. (Hoping this isn't the case...Fosmon tempered glass coming in the mail soon)

http://www.amazon.ca/Amzer-AMZ98074-...droidcent08-20
    That looks way better than the NGP case from Incipio. My case is more of translucent black/smoked grey.. Good thing I have a black XL.. Oh and I fixed my buttons by making some tiny slits on each side of the buttons (the white lines). Now it almost feels like I'm pressing the buttons without the case.41z43rovyfl._sl1000_.jpg
    Last edited by ClixT; 12-10-2015 at 10:28 AM.
    12-09-2015 11:32 PM
    That looks way better than the NGP case from Incipio. My case is more of translucent black/smoked grey.. Good thing I have a black XL.. Oh and I fixed my buttons by making some tiny slits on each side of the buttons (the white lines). Now it almostClick image for larger version. 

Name:	41Z43ROvyFL._SL1000_.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	90.3 KB 
ID:	118636 feels like I'm pressing the buttons without the case.
    Did you cut the button covers off?
    12-10-2015 09:02 AM
539 ... 45678 ...