Cases/Covers + Accessories for your Lumia 950XL

bells0

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Mozo needs some competition!! Surprised no alternatives are coming from the Far East yet.

No idea when my Red leather will turn up. The White XL is pretty slippery so had to go with a bumper case for ?5 from Amazon. That is smooth too, so still slippery, but a least it is mainly covered now if i do drop. Hope the textured leather of the Mozo makes it easier to hold...............if it ever turns up........

EliteMikes

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Don't know what's going on at Mozo? Ordered my case 3 weeks ago told it should ship on the 14 but not holding my breath.Are they struggling with demand or just not capable of manufacturing more then a few cases a week who knows.
I know the red flip was marked as pre-order up until when I ordered it

EliteMikes

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Grab a rocking chair and a crochet needle/yarn, it's gonna be awhile.

Yeah, i actually ordered some cheap cases from amazon last night. I usually don't put cases on my phone, but the 950xl is too thin and light. I know i'm in the minority but I like a little more weight to my phone.

ClixT

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Ok so I just got my NGP case from Incipio.. Aside from their crappy customer service, the case is sturdy, BUT there's a downside to it. Keys are harder to press, especially the 2 stage shutter key which is pretty much useless now... for $20, I'm expecting a better design from Incipio. And of course I have to ship it to them even though I live a block away from their office in Irvine If I decided to return it.. Sigh*

ceraf

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Got the Amzer Pudding case. It's a pretty tight fit, but seems good so far. Power/volume buttons are a bit harder to differentiate, but still relatively easy to press.

My only concern is that the case does wrap onto the screen a bit, so there's a chance that it might not work with some screen protectors. (Hoping this isn't the case...Fosmon tempered glass coming in the mail soon)

http://www.amazon.ca/Amzer-AMZ98074...hawk-future-ca-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU3333440

ClixT

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Got the Amzer Pudding case. It's a pretty tight fit, but seems good so far. Power/volume buttons are a bit harder to differentiate, but still relatively easy to press.

My only concern is that the case does wrap onto the screen a bit, so there's a chance that it might not work with some screen protectors. (Hoping this isn't the case...Fosmon tempered glass coming in the mail soon)

http://www.amazon.ca/Amzer-AMZ98074...hawk-future-ca-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU3333702

That looks way better than the NGP case from Incipio. My case is more of translucent black/smoked grey.. Good thing I have a black XL.. Oh and I fixed my buttons by making some tiny slits on each side of the buttons (the white lines). Now it almost feels like I'm pressing the buttons without the case.41Z43ROvyFL._SL1000_.jpg

Last edited:

scionluna

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
How's the Incipio NGP case that Microsoft sells?

I just bought one. It is a solid plastic with some flexibility to place the phone in.
It is a translucent black color with some wrap around the screen bezels. I'll have to see how it handles day to day use and charging since the phone can get warm while charging.
So far, the first impressions are good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss