09-30-2017 08:36 AM
539 ... 7891011 ...
tools
    they haven't shipped mine and it's already Dec 15th now. sighhhh
    Mozo must have 3 employees.
    12-15-2015 08:36 AM
    MobileFun update:

I ordered the brown (cognac) back for a 950XL on Oct 16th (2 months ago). It was a paid-in-full pre-order on the first day they were taking any.

I emailed them to ask if mine would be from their first shipment and they confirmed that mine would definitely come from their first shipment.

Since then the estimated arrival on their site has repeatedly counted down from "arrives in 2 weeks" to "due today" and then back to "available for pre-order" or "arrives in 2 weeks". Each time I asked them what happened and each time they say their supplier failed to even ship them.

On Friday with a shipment supposedly arriving any day as so many times in the past, I emailed them to ask that they confirm they REALLY did ship and that if they did mine would be sent out when it arrived. Yesterday I received an email saying they were definitely arriving that day (Monday) and that mine would ship out that day. Today their web page for the product once again, as so many times in the past, reverted to "available for pre-order". MY order status remains "paid pending stock". No shipping notice (what a surprise).

Regardless of what their problems are it is absolutely clear that they will tell customers things that are untrue and that they can easily tell are untrue. I mean either they can see tracking for their order and refuse to look at that tracking OR they don't have any tracking but still tell customers 4 or 5 times in a row that their order is going out the next day or two despite that not happening any of the previous time they promised it.

And yes, they know about the previous times because all the correspondence is done under the original support ticket number from my first inquiry. Their email responses all refer to or include copies of the ongoing dialog.

FWIW, my wife contacted Mozo and Mozo can't know who MobileFun's supplier is but Mozo says to the best of their knowledge they have not shipped to any suppliers that do business in the US and gave a long list of countries that have received shipments. That may mean that MobileFun US is getting their Mozo products from some supplier that Mozo doesn't know does business in the US BUT a forum member in the US says their US order to a US address for a black cover shipped from the UK. So maybe MobieFun US is getting their covers from their branch in the UK but that makes the repeated claims that the supplier just stiffed them seem even sillier.
    12-15-2015 08:54 AM
    Well my Clove.co.uk order for the Black Leather / Silver trim has shipped this afternoon if anyone in the UK is after that (I would prefer Cognac but at least this way I get to replace the back plate within the first week before it gets too creaky)
    12-15-2015 10:13 AM
    Says waiting for stock on their website. Getting rather frustrated with the lack of availability with these. Amazon haven't a clue when my order will ship. Mobile fun UK change their website daily and keep putting them back.

The distributors need a massive kick up the a** here in the UK. Or Mozo totally underestimated supply and demand...............
    12-15-2015 10:32 AM
    No. It jumped back up to 2 days until in stock. But I'm talking about the US branch.
    I ordered from the site you had originally posted in another thread so I assumed we ordered from the same place. I wonder if they are just trying to fill my order. I wish I could track the shipment but there is not even a tracking # on my account, just that it was sent Royal Mail.
    12-15-2015 01:20 PM
    At the moment I have a orzly fusion bumper cover but wanted something with all around protection so ordered a terrapin leather case but it is massive and very thick can anyone recommend a thinner case even on with a replaceable back (basically I carry my phone in my pocket and worry about the front screen from getting a scrape).
    12-15-2015 02:01 PM
    Thanks. I just got the same one and for a guy who traditionally goes natural only, I like the feel on this one!

I recommend as a guy who despises protection!
    This was my second case. The first one gave a little more protection but covered the buttons. It was terrible. I was hitting the volume buttons all the time when I want to press the power button and vice versa. This case fits like a glove. It's thin and may not be as protective as some other cases but the phone feels so much better in the hand. It is a tad slippery though. Also get this screen protector:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01...pUvbUpU3342957

No bubbles.

Stay away from this one:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...pUvbUpU3342957
    anthonyng likes this.
    12-15-2015 06:09 PM
    Amazon uk dropped the prices on some mozo cases and backs but still no idea when they will ship
    12-16-2015 04:48 AM
    Wow, quite a drop! Gonna cancel my 35 preorder and reorder the red. See if i can get a black/silver from mobile fun or clove this week - both companies are adamant they are due stock..........
    Last edited by bells0; 12-16-2015 at 05:58 AM.
    12-16-2015 05:41 AM
    Wow, quite a drop! Gonna cancel my 35 preorder and reorder the red. See if i can get a black/silver from mobile fun or clove this week - both companies are adamant they are due stock..........
    you'll be charged cheapest price at point you ordered to dispatch on amazon anyway. Double check with them if you like
    12-16-2015 07:22 AM
    you'll be charged cheapest price at point you ordered to dispatch on amazon anyway. Double check with them if you like
    Had a word on chat and they've reduced the price for me. Just wish they'd sort out stock. Can't get a straight answer from Clove or Mobile Fun. So badly handled by Mozo/UK Distributer. Good price anyway for the red, thanks for the tip!
    12-16-2015 09:35 AM
    Had a word on chat and they've reduced the price for me. Just wish they'd sort out stock. Can't get a straight answer from Clove or Mobile Fun. So badly handled by Mozo/UK Distributer. Good price anyway for the red, thanks for the tip!
    The price they charge usually takes about a day to update on your Amazon orders but they will still charge the lowest price. I would have thought Amazon would be one of the first to get these cases when available in the UK as they have such large buying power unless the others are supplying from an unofficial source.
    12-16-2015 09:42 AM
    That's what i was hoping. Spoke to Mozo, there is only 1 distributor for the UK. I've emailed them direct about shipments, no response.

Amazon sent me a 15 off 60 spend being a new prime trial member, so wanting to keep this order open!
    12-16-2015 09:56 AM
    I ordered direct from Mozo and have received zero correspondence. I got charged immediately by PayPal - which is the only evidence I have of the transaction. I've emailed them asking if I can get a confirmation or any order status and have received no response in 48 hours. I think I may have to file a dispute with PayPal at this point.

EDIT: This is for an order placed on Dec 1.

EDIT 2: They finally got back to me. Their ordering system apparently can't send email to Outlook.com addresses (this seems like it's not entirely true, but perhaps). They forwarded to a gmail address and it worked fine. Still have another week or two until it ships, but at least they got me my confirmation.
    Last edited by occamsmonkey; 12-16-2015 at 02:58 PM.
    12-16-2015 11:17 AM
    This was my second case. The first one gave a little more protection but covered the buttons. It was terrible. I was hitting the volume buttons all the time when I want to press the power button and vice versa. This case fits like a glove. It's thin and may not be as protective as some other cases but the phone feels so much better in the hand. It is a tad slippery though. Also get this screen protector:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01...pUvbUpU3344365

No bubbles.

Stay away from this one:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...pUvbUpU3344365
    Damn I was debating to order that glass or not but I thought I read some guys here having problem with the .33 9H one.

your 2nd link for the one to stay away from is broken
    12-16-2015 02:10 PM
    All glass protectors block the proximity sensor.
    12-16-2015 03:58 PM
    All glass protectors block the proximity sensor.
    This is absolutely false.

Here's the Incipio cover (sold at the MS store) which has a cutout over the proximity sensor. As you can see, it doesn't block it at all.
    Last edited by occamsmonkey; 12-16-2015 at 04:19 PM.
    206Husky likes this.
    12-16-2015 04:09 PM
    Mate I was frustrated with same, therefore cancelled through them and ordered directly with MOZO.

MobileFun update:

I ordered the brown (cognac) back for a 950XL on Oct 16th (2 months ago). It was a paid-in-full pre-order on the first day they were taking any.

I emailed them to ask if mine would be from their first shipment and they confirmed that mine would definitely come from their first shipment.

Since then the estimated arrival on their site has repeatedly counted down from "arrives in 2 weeks" to "due today" and then back to "available for pre-order" or "arrives in 2 weeks". Each time I asked them what happened and each time they say their supplier failed to even ship them.

On Friday with a shipment supposedly arriving any day as so many times in the past, I emailed them to ask that they confirm they REALLY did ship and that if they did mine would be sent out when it arrived. Yesterday I received an email saying they were definitely arriving that day (Monday) and that mine would ship out that day. Today their web page for the product once again, as so many times in the past, reverted to "available for pre-order". MY order status remains "paid pending stock". No shipping notice (what a surprise).

Regardless of what their problems are it is absolutely clear that they will tell customers things that are untrue and that they can easily tell are untrue. I mean either they can see tracking for their order and refuse to look at that tracking OR they don't have any tracking but still tell customers 4 or 5 times in a row that their order is going out the next day or two despite that not happening any of the previous time they promised it.

And yes, they know about the previous times because all the correspondence is done under the original support ticket number from my first inquiry. Their email responses all refer to or include copies of the ongoing dialog.

FWIW, my wife contacted Mozo and Mozo can't know who MobileFun's supplier is but Mozo says to the best of their knowledge they have not shipped to any suppliers that do business in the US and gave a long list of countries that have received shipments. That may mean that MobileFun US is getting their Mozo products from some supplier that Mozo doesn't know does business in the US BUT a forum member in the US says their US order to a US address for a black cover shipped from the UK. So maybe MobieFun US is getting their covers from their branch in the UK but that makes the repeated claims that the supplier just stiffed them seem even sillier.
    12-16-2015 04:46 PM
    Hmm, that's not good. That's an expensive tempered glass one as well, correct?

I got this one, it comes in a two pack, so you get two shots at putting it on: Amazon.com: Microsoft Lumia 950XL Glass Screen Protector, EASYPRO+ Two Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector With Easy Install Sticker For Microsoft Lumia 950 XL [2 pack]--Ballistics Glass 0.3mm 9H Hardness: Cell Phones & Accessories

I've never had a tempered glass screen protector before, and it is noticeably thick, still getting used to it.
    does it fit properly? i boughtone from ebay and on the corners just dont stick...
    12-16-2015 05:00 PM
    does it fit properly? i boughtone from ebay and on the corners just dont stick...
    I faced the same issue as others, corners didn't stick, most noticeably on the top and bottom left. I've ordered a different one to see if it works better.
    12-16-2015 05:17 PM
    Damn I was debating to order that glass or not but I thought I read some guys here having problem with the .33 9H one.

your 2nd link for the one to stay away from is broken
    Looks like they might have pulled the item. The link was working yesterday. I did a search and it's not listed either.

Microsoft Lumia 950 XL Screen Protector - Tempered Glass Screen Protector - by TruShield
    12-16-2015 06:37 PM
    I just won a black Mozo case from eBay, and damn I wasn't expecting it to cost more than twice the original price! Supply and demand.. Sigh* good news is I don't have to wait for it for weeks!
    12-17-2015 12:30 AM
    You guys should check out some of those sites that give you free stuff for amazon reviews. Some of them have cases and screen protectors for the 950xl and usb C cables for free.
    12-17-2015 12:41 AM
    Getting the feeling that Mozo are shafting there suppliers because they cant keep up with demand. My supplier just told me on twitter that there due date for stock to arrived has been changed again. very poor busyness practice if that's the case.
    12-17-2015 01:12 AM
    Anybody know if there is any good dual layer cases? A black case with a soft rubber inside and a hard plastic back? A plastic back that is good and solid, one that cant bend or twist?
    12-17-2015 02:23 AM
539 ... 7891011 ...