Cases/Covers + Accessories for your Lumia 950XL

RonV42

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
I never get cases but on my current 925 have the charging back. With the 950XL I am going to keep it stock until I see some samples of the Mozo leather backs.

TrueMetalGeek

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
I think the LK one might work for me.
That way I'll stop putting it in my pocket like I did to my 1520 which now that it has a near flawless version of Windows 10, has developed the phantom touch issue

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I think the LK one might work for me.
That way I'll stop putting it in my pocket like I did to my 1520 which now that it has a near flawless version of Windows 10, has developed the phantom touch issue
While the 950XLs could be less susceptible to problems from flexing, they definitely flex a lot more and a lot easier than the 1520's. That was the FIRST thing I checked when I played with the store samples in October and the only thing that worried me. I just hope the 950XLs like being flexed more than the 1520s did.

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I pretty much talk rather than type and it gets more and more like that over time. I'm rarely in crowded or noisy environments. But there will be people who type a LOT for a long time.

You should contact accessory MAKERS and tell them you want one.

drtek

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Straight from Otterbox, "GW, we don't have plans to protect that device at this time. We'll let you know if that changes in the future."

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
I bought the Incipio case shown on MS website today. Worth the investment should I decide to send it back,I don't want it to be damaged.

TrueMetalGeek

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
While the 950XLs could be less susceptible to problems from flexing, they definitely flex a lot more and a lot easier than the 1520's. That was the FIRST thing I checked when I played with the store samples in October and the only thing that worried me. I just hope the 950XLs like being flexed more than the 1520s did.

I hear that!
I took my 1520 apart yesterday just hoping that maybe one of the ribbon cables was loose. I didn't take the last piece of screen apart or the battery but I had the main board out and whatnot and put it back together.
It still did it.

I pushed hard on parts of the screen a bit and it stopped doing it for now.
It has been so bad lately I could barely use it at all.

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
Don't know why nobody makes a flip case with a hole in the screen cover for the camera, so you don't have half a case dangling down while you're taking pictures. Could even work with MS to have Glance show a clock in the circle or something.

ferretzombie

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
I think I'm going to go case free this time. Just put a screen protector on and get a replacement back if the back gets too beat up. Maybe get a mozo back cover when they are cheaper.

Arsenic17

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Man I like the look of the Mozo covers, but i really just want polycarbonate back, not leather. Give me orange or yellow, like the 640 or 1020 colors and id be set!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb