Cases/Covers + Accessories for your Lumia 950XL

cnashx

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
I ordered two budget cases from Amazon for now. Probably will get something nicer down the line but temporarily this will be fine.

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone STILL waiting for their Mozo case? I ordered in October, but haven't heard anything. They seem to have stopped returning my emails.

If I'm not alone in this exercise in patience, please let me know.

Captpt

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Is anyone STILL waiting for their Mozo case? I ordered in October, but haven't heard anything. They seem to have stopped returning my emails.

If I'm not alone in this exercise in patience, please let me know.

They're a bit ditzy.. Had a lot of issues with my order(Mozo Black leather Back) so finally cancelled it Monday then reordered yesterday and they're now saying "this item is currently out of stock, it is estimated to be back in stock within 3-5 days" which is weeks earlier then when my cancelled order.. Plus the same exact order as the one I cancelled is $6 cheaper now, if all is true I'm good with faster delivery and lower price lol..

David Carrera

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
Something very cool guys: I have a laptop HDD Seagate, 7200 rpm at 750 GB. Using a Sata to USB 2 connection to USB C, the 950XL can provide enough power to use the external driver, no other power source besides the phone. Was able to transfer 2.5 GB of video without a problem.

Not enough posts to share the one driver image.

blost

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
So otterbox has no plans as of now to make cases for the 950xl and I really need a holster case like they make for their defender case line. Scouring the internet I've been unable to find anything that fits the bill other than one $8 garbage case on amazon.

Anyone here happen to stumble across any good protective holster cases?

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
They're a bit ditzy.. Had a lot of issues with my order(Mozo Black leather Back) so finally cancelled it Monday then reordered yesterday and they're now saying "this item is currently out of stock, it is estimated to be back in stock within 3-5 days" which is weeks earlier then when my cancelled order.. Plus the same exact order as the one I cancelled is $6 cheaper now, if all is true I'm good with faster delivery and lower price lol..

Maybe they're reading these forums, because I got an email this morning with a tracking number. Here's hoping that it makes it. Personally, I won't be ordering anything else from Mozo until it's readily apparent that they have items in stock. I don't like being made to feel like I have to bludgeon a customer service representative just to be able to get them to tell me basic information like whether my order has shipped or not.

negative1ne

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I pretty much talk rather than type and it gets more and more like that over time. I'm rarely in crowded or noisy environments. But there will be people who type a LOT for a long time.

You should contact accessory MAKERS and tell them you want one.

well, theoretically, if the case is adjustable or the same dimensions, it should work
due to the bluetooth connectivity.

i'm not sure, because i've never used a case like that before.

my phone has a slider keyboard built in. new phones usually don't,
and windows 8, 8.1 didn't support bluetooth keyboards.(i think).

so maybe windows 10 phone will.

later

RareFX

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
I received my white Lumia 950 XL and the spicy red Mozo leather back cover.
The CAMERA button does not push in nor activate my camera when I have the Mozo cover on (VOL UP, POWER, VOL DOWN buttons work fine with Mozo on).
The CAMERA button works fine with the regular Lumia 950 XL white back cover.

I tried taking off and putting the Mozo cover back on, but the button still does don't press down (could be an alignment problem).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss