Cases/Covers + Accessories for your Lumia 950XL

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Will tomorrow be the magic day? Or will the count down jump from "today" to "two weeks" like it has 4 times already?

Eight and a half weeks and counting.

ir3hwz.png

bells0

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone already have the red/gold Mozo?

Not a fan of gold, but love the red. How gold, is the gold?!! Seems fairly rose gold from pics, which i can live with.

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Sorry for the late reply, I got the Cement Gray, it looks great! I think it might look better on a black Lumia than the white, but the contrast is so precision, I really have no complaints. As for the lip, it has a great over edge lip, completely protects the display, and allows you to put the phone face down with no fear of scratches.

One thing I will add, is that the case fits extremely tight, infact, I cannot take the case off without the back cover of the Lumia coming off as well! It's not a big deal, as once the case is off you have the flexibility to pull the cover off. There is no "scary feeling" of almost breaking something when pulling the cover off.

thanks for the info - so you have a white 950XL?
I finally got my phone on the weekend and have a wallet case on it right now - but it seems a little big for day to day "work" use... i may use that wallet case on weekends when i dont have to have other things in my pocket also... (of course it doesnt help that i still carry my 808 Pureview!)

Not sure that id be happy with the tight fit you are referring to - id like my case to come off before the cover of the phone snaps off....

mcrommert

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
So to add to the "incipio glass screen protector isn't working" crowd. I ordered the screen protector from microsoft store and i have it not touching in 3 of the 4 corners. Otherwise the protector is excellent, but i need to return it. Seeing others experience with them not working, does anyone know any other vendor selling glass screen protectors? i really want one now that i have tried it out...might even leave it on for a while because it feels so premium.

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
My black XL back cover shipped today from Mobile Fun. It was sent via Royal Mail International with no tracking so hopefully i'll see it before the new year. Hopefully the same for you!
No. It jumped back up to 2 days until in stock. But I'm talking about the US branch.

jbestman

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
Crackling? Haven't experienced this on my stock case.

It does creak. There is an easy way for you to find out but I won't share it with you. Ignorance is bliss. Once you hear it, you can't "unhear" it. You will almost lose your mind worrying about it.
I was once ignorant to it. Then I read about it here. Now, I cannot stop hearing it. Very annoying.

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
My case was KuGi TPU case. I bought white but its really clear with a whiteish cast.
The case looks great and is very light. For $6.50 I am extremely pleased with it.
I really like that it ever so slightly wraps around the front creating a very small lip. This protects the edges of the phone completely and also protects the screen allowing you to place the phone face down without it touching.
Fitment is perfect, as Ace Ventura would say "Like a glove!".
Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B012NC2HSK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Thanks. I just got the same one and for a guy who traditionally goes natural only, I like the feel on this one! :amaze:

I recommend as a guy who despises protection!

IANOR

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
So, now after some more peope got their mozo cases, i will ask again: Does it have smoother buttons, or sharp like the stock back cover?

nicktramontin

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
So to add to the "incipio glass screen protector isn't working" crowd. I ordered the screen protector from microsoft store and i have it not touching in 3 of the 4 corners. Otherwise the protector is excellent, but i need to return it. Seeing others experience with them not working, does anyone know any other vendor selling glass screen protectors? i really want one now that i have tried it out...might even leave it on for a while because it feels so premium.

I'm also wondering about this, every review I read against all different manufactures of glass screen protectors appear to suffer from the same issue of lifting up in the corners within hours / days of installation which puts me off buying one. Also read about some which cover the Windows Hello iris scanner stop it from working. I'm not sure why this would be unless there is a coating on the glass which may interfere with the sensor?

I've done without a screen protector on my Lumia 920 since owning it (3 years+) and have been relatively unscathed despite a few drops onto tarmac and other hard surfaces. I kept the 920 in a pouch case in my pocket for the most part though which may have helped as I wanted to keep the original feel of the phone while using it rather than have a bumper style case and a cheap plastic screen protector. I wasn't planning on doing the same with the 950 XL and hope to get a Mozo rear case and was thinking of the glass screen protector or no screen protector but after a drop onto the floor the other day after knocking it off my desk there is a very very very light faint scratch which has got me worried again :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro