Cases/Covers + Accessories for your Lumia 950XL

maximum360

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Damn I was debating to order that glass or not but I thought I read some guys here having problem with the .33 9H one.

your 2nd link for the one to stay away from is broken

Looks like they might have pulled the item. The link was working yesterday. I did a search and it's not listed either.

Microsoft Lumia 950 XL Screen Protector - Tempered Glass Screen Protector - by TruShield

ClixT

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
I just won a black Mozo case from eBay, and damn I wasn't expecting it to cost more than twice the original price! Supply and demand.. Sigh* good news is I don't have to wait for it for weeks!

ferretzombie

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
You guys should check out some of those sites that give you free stuff for amazon reviews. Some of them have cases and screen protectors for the 950xl and usb C cables for free.

camptime

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Getting the feeling that Mozo are shafting there suppliers because they cant keep up with demand. My supplier just told me on twitter that there due date for stock to arrived has been changed again. very poor busyness practice if that's the case. :angry:

Wookieekiller

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
Anybody know if there is any good dual layer cases? A black case with a soft rubber inside and a hard plastic back? A plastic back that is good and solid, one that cant bend or twist?

tribexx

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
CLARIFICATION NEEDED!!!

All,

Based on marketing speak, am I to assume that Mozo cases support Qi and if I purchase any other case, it may not? By that I mean even the "wrapper cases" that go over the original back? Will it be too thick to register with the wireless charging pads?

thanks

Captpt

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Getting the feeling that Mozo are shafting there suppliers because they cant keep up with demand. My supplier just told me on twitter that there due date for stock to arrived has been changed again. very poor busyness practice if that's the case. :angry:

Sadly that makes sense, why would they shaft they're customers for 2nd party consumers?? I personally gave up on waiting for the 950XL and MobileFun Mozo case, I'll wait until Jan/Feb when both demand and prices settled down..

ukod

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
Received an email from Mobile fun a couple hours ago telling me that they won't have the white Mozo back in stock until the 18th of January 2016.

IIDXholic

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
I just cancelled my order with Mobilefun after reading all the crap on here. You either know what you have in stock, or you don't. Can't stand when companies cant get something this basic down, including Microsoft

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Charger: LOVE,LOVE,LOVE IT, have it on my desk and it is soooo accomodating: http://www.amazon.com/Foldable-Wire...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU3345962

NCP Cover: I liked the Incipio (tried it at the MS Store), I like the way it covers the side buttons - but still gives you some sense of what your depressing. May buy this one as a alternate/stand-by.

SCREEN COVER: 950xl TruShield screen protector - I got this one and it went on very easy (twice, I messed up the 1st time) no bubbles at all, fit flush on my phone. NOTE: No longer listed as available on amazon.

KuGi COVER: fit great, looked good, felt good - just didn't like the way it left the original side buttons exposed (I really don't like OEM buttons) http://www.amazon.com/Lumia-qualit...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU3345962

VALKYRIE Front/Back PROTECTOR: I have this on order, thought it look good and I had order a similar style (from China) and liked the concept for certain applications, so I plan to use this style as a second choice for extra protection: Amazon.com: Lumia 950 XL Case, VALKYRIE Lumia 950 XL Flip Slim Wallet Case For Microsoft Lumia 950 XL with Card Slot Flip Cover and Stand Feature - Carbon Fiber Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

TPU COVER: using this one now, I like it…and it protected my phone when I dropped it from above waist high, onto a hard tile floor, and suffered NO (none) damage. The problem with this case though, is that it is hard to distinguish between the volume up/down buttons from the power button. frustrates the heck out of me: http://www.amazon.com/TUDIA-Full-M...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU3345962

Still looking for "the" GREAT CASE :(

206Husky

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
I faced the same issue as others, corners didn't stick, most noticeably on the top and bottom left. I've ordered a different one to see if it works better.

I just installed the Mr Shield screen protector. I think better than testing your luck with tempered glass. So far so good, will reply if I run into any issues. As one of the reviews mentions, the cut outs in the screenshot aren't accurate, it has all the required cut outs.

URL: Amazon.com: Mr Shield For Microsoft Lumia 950 XL Anti-Crash Screen Protector with Lifetime Replacement Warranty: Cell Phones & Accessories

Captpt

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
So the iDOO Qi Wireless Charger Stand hits the 950XL receiver dead on??? I had to do the base modification which sets the phone on its side for my Nokia DT910 to make it work with my 640XL and really don't like having it lying on its side especially with glance screen on night mode or when the alarm goes off..
Edited: decided to just order it, good reviews and seems it works with all large phones like the XLs.. Amazon offers it a couple $$ cheaper directly from iDoo.
http://www.amazon.com/3-coils-Foldi...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU3346391

Last edited:

slyronit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Did anyone here, who ordered their case directly from Mozo get it delivered or get shipping information in the last few days? I ordered on 23 Nov (Black, 950XL) but haven't received anything.

Just want to get a sense of shop-to-ship wait times.

bells0

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Mozo have screwed up here, suspect the Far East will be onto this pretty quickly and offer better colour ranges for less money.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05