Cases/Covers + Accessories for your Lumia 950XL

ukod

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
Received an email from Mobile fun telling me my Mozo Red/Gold back cover has been dispatched the other day, so hopefully it arrives soon.

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Question for the MOZO back case:

Does this case raise the phone's face off a surface when it is laid flat with the phone facing down, protecting the aforementioned phone face from scratches, or does the face of the phone come in direct contact with the surface?

Thank you!

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Question for the MOZO back case:

Does this case raise the phone's face off a surface when it is laid flat with the phone facing down, protecting the aforementioned phone face from scratches, or does the face of the phone come in direct contact with the surface?

Thank you!
No it doesn't extend past the screen. Personally, I wouldn't worry because it has GG4 and I've never scratched even GG3 or GG2 screens without any case.

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Received the ORZLY Fusion Bumper Case last night, nice case...I'll keep it (that makes 4 in the arsenal), still looking for my perfect case, but the VALKRIE and this ORZLY, in that order of preference, are my favorites so far.

Note: neither case provides any real protection against a drop/fall (the VALKRIE probably more so than the ORZLY, due to the extended material provided by the cover's book-like style, which adds just a little impact absorption at the corners).

ronaldme

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
WJXx6cX.jpg

But nfc and qi charger arent incluided:

Yd9mDtL.jpg

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/For-...over-for-Microsoft-Lumia-950/32580309853.html

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Re: Requesting: Case and Cover Megathread.

With the 950XL coming to Thailand this month I ordered a screen protector and managed to track down and order the Mozo notebook flip cover from here in advance.

Thank you so much!

It?s my day off and I?m bored, so I put together a post of covers/cases for the 950XL. I wanted to see if we could start consolidating the posts about covers/cases. I?m sure when it releases we?ll get a sticky, but I wanted to pull together some of the main links that are commonly posted as they relate to the Lumia 950 XL. Cheers.

Lumia 950 XL Cases & Covers
Mozo Accessories (Direct): These are the replacement covers that have been getting the most pub largely because Mozo appears to be the only game in town for replacement covers
MobileFun.com (posted/referenced in multiple previous threads by me and others)
MobileFun.com (e-tailer, multiple cases) (too many to list, They have repeatedly delayed the due dates on the Mozo covers?likely because Mozo is so heavily backlogged that shipments are slow going).

Amazon: (too many to really list. A lot of cheap-looking crap and some functional looking cases as well)
  • Phone Wallet REY+ /G1742 (this is a really nice wallet case that should fit the 950XL without issue). Golla doesn?t ship to North America (indicated on their website, plus I emailed to ask), but if you?re in the EU or have a friend who can ship one, I?d consider it).
Tetded.com

Incipio Cases:
I emailed Incipio and received this reply:
Hello XXXX,
Thank you for your email.
We are working on a case for this device, we will hopefully launch during the Holiday Season. Keep an eye on our website for product updates. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.
Kind Regards,
Linda | Customer Service Team
Incipio | BRAVEN | TAVIK | IGO

Spigen Cases: (Nada. This is just extra ?FYI? stuff)
I emailed Spigen and got this reply:
Dear XXXYYY,
Please know that we currently are not looking into production of products for the Microsoft Lumia 950 or 950XL at this time.
However, we will definitely consider your interest! Thank you for that suggestion.
Thanks again for choosing Spigen,
Please feel free to contact us again if you have any other questions.
Best Regards,
Diana

Simon Hefford

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site
Ive just tried the latest case I've come across, this won't be for everyone though.

I bought this case for various reasons, firstly having little luck with the tempered glass, always peeling up in the corners, so I ended up buying a skinomi skin screen protector, you know the wet applied ones with no bubbles, I also found that many of the gel cases pushed up the edge of this also, so finally trialled this one out.

It arrived this morning, the inner case is made of very soft rubber and claims to be screen protector proof (i.e. not cause it any problems with pushing them up but we will see)

A harder cradle that fits over the back and finally the reason I bought it, as we all know the 950 xl has a great looking screen but its just too unprotected and I need something robust for when I am chucking it in my work bag or I happen to drop it at work, then for the workplace at least I am hoping this does what I need.

Now if ever you want a screen protector then this surely delivers.

Here is the link for this item in the US, its a different brand but exactly the same, there are variations out there but this appears to be the first with a hard case front cover also.

http://www.amazon.com/LK-Holster-De...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU3364527

Regards Simon

Attachments

• WP_20160103_13_46_36_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160103_13_46_36_Pro.jpg
    409.2 KB · Views: 19
  • WP_20160103_13_46_56_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160103_13_46_56_Pro.jpg
    311.1 KB · Views: 16
  • WP_20160103_13_49_33_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160103_13_49_33_Pro.jpg
    441.6 KB · Views: 16
  • WP_20160103_13_49_45_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160103_13_49_45_Pro.jpg
    419.3 KB · Views: 16
  • WP_20160103_13_50_11_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160103_13_50_11_Pro.jpg
    292.7 KB · Views: 18
  • WP_20160103_13_50_17_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160103_13_50_17_Pro.jpg
    297 KB · Views: 17
  • WP_20160103_13_50_26_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160103_13_50_26_Pro.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 17

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site

Man I wish Microsoft would just make these official back cover replacements (with qi) and just choose a couple basic colors to sell them in. I would buy them in a heartbeat.

Also everyone should e-mail every case manufacturer and tell them you want cases for the 950 and 950 XL. Even if you weren't gonna buy from them, any additional interest may convince them to make a case or two. I know I'm gonna let Spigen know. All these other cases available right now just don't look that nice or don't have the quality that I want.

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I sent one of the sellers a message to see if they plan on releasing these with NFC & Qi Charging capabilities.
There will be drastically fewer buyers of any back if they come with NFC and Qi components and those components add much to the price. So while covers with those will still sell to a lot of people, people who don't plan on having a bunch of covers they frequently switch back and forth between will prefer to move those components between backs. Someone posted that they look to be easy to remove from the factory back. If true, replacement covers just need to have features that make it easy to install (and remove) those components..

John Hardy IV

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
Just got the red Mozo 950XL back cover yesterday. Question to others that have it:

It appears the power button's height is slightly shorter / more recessed than the volume buttons above and below it (and camera) as you look at the side. Is this intentional for a different tactile experience or did I get a lemon? Quick search through here didn't yield a hit. :) Thanks -

Dinky89484

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Bought a black mozo back that just got shipped so hopefully will have it soon. I'm really wanting and waiting for something green. MS has notoriously left out green in their color variety.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon