Cases/Covers + Accessories for your Lumia 950XL

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
How easy is it get the phone out with an extra case on and how sturdy is the belt clip?

I use it in conjunction with the Orzly Fusion Bumper Case (but will work with any slim TPU type case), I also have a VALKYRIE Flip Slim Wallet Case, but the wallet style does NOT work well (it fits, but hard to get out...too tight) with this pouch.

Try and make sure to put your belt through the loop of the pouch and don’t get in the practice of relying on just the clip, because the clip design is not fool proof enough and could easily catch on something (ladder rung, for example) and come detached.

I have also found that I prefer the Vertical Style over the Horizontal type (horizontal seems to catch on everything for me). I have both, but have only used the horizontal, once! - of course, this is solely a matter of preference.

When I am on the Jobsite, I use this Canvas Pouch to put the phone in (screen facing out, so if I were to smash the phone against something or drop it from high, the clip on the back of the pouch doesn’t puncture the screen). I also leave it in the pouch when stowing it in the work vehicle I’m in, so I can’t accidently throw something on top of it (added plus, I can put the phone in the pouch, upside down so that the usb-c charging port is available…then I can charge and protect at the same time.

camptime

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
lots info about cases for the 950 XL but has anyone found a good Bluetooth headphone set that has full compatibility with windows 10 phones?

Jason Siva

Dec 8, 2015
Visit site
Came across this video which gives a run down of the top 5 cables that are Type-C compliant with all type-c devices. They are all recommended by Benson Leung, so are definitely worth a shot if there's anyone out there looking for chargers for their Lumia 950XL or Lumia 950

:excited:

Last edited:

LondonLumia

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Recently got a matt black hard case, made by Peapod, from eBay. It feels ever so slightly slippery compared to the polycarbonate underneath, but it has a really nice, almost velvety feel to it with easy access to buttons. It blends in with the phone whilst protecting the corners and sides of the screen, and the edges keep the screen and camera module slightly off the surface it's laying on. Good buy for ?2.99.

zeke009

Dec 5, 2008
Visit site
Is Mozo having a hard time stocking the 950XL back plates like they are for the 950? I've had a 950 black back plate on order with Mobile Fun for over a month and the delivery date of stock keeps moving out.

So nice, but so frustrating. Although Mobile Fun says I am one of the lucky few at the top of the list for back orders when stock arrives. Hopefully they don't get 19 cases and my name was #20!

Are there any other Qi enabled replacements available?

jblanken64

Aug 11, 2007
Visit site
What's a good car mount for the 950xl? My old car mount doesn't' work for the 950xl because it presses both the camera and volume buttons.

I'm using the iOttie Qi charger. It's adjustable so you can get the phone into the best position to charge. I added a small rubber standoff (maybe 1mm) on one of the clamps so my buttons aren't pressed by the clamp. It works great and having wireless charging in the car is extremely convenient. I've done this with 2 previous phones as well.

You could also try the standoff trick on your current mount. I had some rubber pads from some other project and simply cut a small strip a few mm wide. I placed the strip in an area not covered by the buttons.

wyabcp

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
I see Mozo do a "Wireless Charging Back Cover Case with NFC - Black with Black Rubber Paint" has anyone seen this ? i'm interested as i do prefer a more grippy back cover, and was wondering if anyone has got to try it ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12