Cases/Covers + Accessories for your Lumia 950XL

mutant 9

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
nice. I am waiting for my cyan one to come in. has anyone found the wireless charging sticker for it? I have seen one for the 950 but not the XL I would like to keep my wireless charging but add the sweet blue.

ClixT

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
nice. I am waiting for my cyan one to come in. has anyone found the wireless charging sticker for it? I have seen one for the 950 but not the XL I would like to keep my wireless charging but add the sweet blue.

I haven't found anything yet, but when I get bored i may peel it off my defective Mozo case. Btw, the case is not bad at all except for the volume and power button.

RoieK

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
hi gerryf19
is the case is a good fit also without the aluminum frame ? I read in amazon review that the case is some times hard to remove if needed because of the aluminum frame ?
I have a tempered glass of some random company (Hishell) and its a good fit.
I am thinking about this case or the orzly fusion bumper case.

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
You could also try the standoff trick on your current mount. I had some rubber pads from some other project and simply cut a small strip a few mm wide. I placed the strip in an area not covered by the buttons.

I have this holder too but the buttons get pressed by the arm. I can imagine what it looks like with your fix, but can you take a photo anyway so I can get a real life feel for it? :D

derylmccarty

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Ordered a new Red XL back cover from Mozo Finland on 3 Dec. Delivered 8 Feb in good repair. Am very happy with the quality, fit and look. Not quite as happy with the customer service - promised in 2-3 weeks, wrote and unanswered e-mail follow-up at 5 weeks and got a mail at 7 weeks saying ordered fulfilled.

cocopops

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Ordered a new Red XL back cover from Mozo Finland on 3 Dec. Delivered 8 Feb in good repair. Am very happy with the quality, fit and look. Not quite as happy with the customer service - promised in 2-3 weeks, wrote and unanswered e-mail follow-up at 5 weeks and got a mail at 7 weeks saying ordered fulfilled.

Could you share some pics please?

maximum360

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a soft transparent case for the 950 XL that also had button cutouts. I've been searching around and can't seem to find one. Other cases with the buttons covered result in many accidental presses of volume up or down.

jdballard

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a soft transparent case for the 950 XL that also had button cutouts. I've been searching around and can't seem to find one. Other cases with the buttons covered result in many accidental presses of volume up or down.

I bought this one. It's not quite transparent - it's more of a "frost" - but you can see my white phone through the case. It has your requisite button cutouts for the volume/power and camera. It's probably not going to give you the best protection in the world, but then again, no soft case really will.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU3412569

maximum360

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I bought this one. It's not quite transparent - it's more of a "frost" - but you can see my white phone through the case. It has your requisite button cutouts for the volume/power and camera. It's probably not going to give you the best protection in the world, but then again, no soft case really will.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU3412765

Thanks. I have the blue version of this and my brother has the frost for his phone. It's a shame they have transparent version. That's what I really want.

EliteMikes

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I finally received my black 950xl flip cover today. Less than an hour passed and one of the magnets came unglued. No big deal, but frustrating.

signal-2-noise

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Two more items arrived in the past few days for me to try....

Orzly Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector - I purchased this since I did not mind the first Orzly case I bought and figured perhaps their protectors would be good. It is 0.24mm thick and it probably would indeed look good if I could get all air bubbles out. There's a couple that refuse to go away and they are next to the edges of the protector/phone edge. I was tempted to just forget it and rip it off but figured I'd give it a few days. A protector isn't too important to me since I find the Windows Phone Gorilla Glass to be very scratch resistant & durable. I do prefer moisture-applied protectors such as Zagg so I will have to continue the search. 'C'

Nillkin Nature TPU Case I ordered this case at the same time I ordered the Orzly case (see previous post buried deep somewhere above) but this was through eBay and it took its sweet time getting here. The wait was worth it. I opted for the nude (unfortunately it just means see-through) case. It is thinner than the Orzly and very pliable. It has textured sides for a good grip and since the whole case is silicone-based it has a better overall feel and grip. This Nillkin fits the 950XL much better than the Nillkin model I got for my 930. 'A-'; 'B-' for the Orzly

[Edit]- I ended up removing the screen protector. The non-adhesion areas looked horrible when the screen was dark.

Last edited:

EliteMikes

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
After a few days of using the mozo flip cover, i'm not all that happy with it. I don't find the phone that comfortable to hold now. I like the way it looks, but that is about it.

zsgray86

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I am looking at this case for my 950 XL, and noticed on Amazon there was one review which claimed the case blocked their GPS signal. Wondering if you noticed that, or any other degraded signals?

Edit: "this case" = the Ghostek Cloak case, because I forgot how forums work...

Last edited:

JRDEMASKUS

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
is any one here with the display dock found a way to carry it with him ?
I have a couple of "Organizer" bags from camera cases and laptop bags.
I also have some small drawstring bags from phones, glasses, and headphones.
Seems like a simple task to accomplish.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786