Cases/Covers + Accessories for your Lumia 950XL

midnightfrolic

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
Picked up a few of these in different colors. Rocking the gold mirror finish atm. Comes with a mini pen that has a dongle to insert into the headphone jack so it doesn't get lost. Got a freebie glass screen protector, probably because I ordered 5 of them.

Ordered them for the 950XL. The back is off centered, beware. But not a dealbreaker for me. Solid case imo. My cell signal did not seem to be affected, but I'm only getting 1-2 bars at home anyways.

Amazon.com: Lumia 950 XL Case, Ranyi [Mirror Series] Luxury Aluminum Metal Bumper Frame Detachable + Bling Mirror Hard Back 2 in 1 Cover Thin Fit Protective Case for Microsoft Lumia 950 XL (gold): Cell Phones & Accessories

61+EoPJ6yRL._SL1000_.jpg

Last edited:

hacer619

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site

Corwin_Amber1

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
as for the camera scratches. I think that the nillkin tempered glass screen protectors come with a protector for the camera
As highly I spoke of the Nillkin Glass Protector (it is the best you can get, IMO), the protector for the camera glass is terrible. Hardly sticks, a chore to clean. Nope for me. IMO not needed, as well.

willgill

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
What's a good car mount for the 950xl? My old car mount doesn't' work for the 950xl because it presses both the camera and volume buttons.
This Qi triple coil wireless charger for the car is in our family's four cars. I have the 950XL. Momma and the kids have Android Galaxy phones. Since it attaches to the airvent, it cools the phone while charging. I use my 950XL with the Mozo tan leather case. The only button it interferes with is the camera button.

eins2dreivier

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site

Ibodnano

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
why didnt you guys/gals think that Microsoft should have given us free clear soft TPU back/screen protector in the phone packaging box? lumia 950/xl is overpriced afterall and I know that many other brands like OPPO, LG, HUAWEI did/do so.

TennisGuy45

Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Just received the Cimo case and it fits great and looks like a good deal of protection, my phone is supposed to be here today. It also works with my Note 3 and LG V10 Seidio Holster, this seems to me like a good option since none of the major case makers have jumped aboard the 950 XL train.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU3528631

I'm rocking this case as well, for several months now.

I can verify its protection lol. This thing has kept my phone safe through several drops one of them directly onto concrete.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss