Cases/Covers + Accessories for your Lumia 950XL

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I picked up a Mozo Cognac back from Stockyfy: https://www.stockyfy.com/products/m...arging-back-cover-case-with-nfc-cognac-silver

Like the Mozo wood backs too but felt smooth leather would look better with use and age. I would have slightly preferred a leather back that also had a cover that folded over the screen. I know Mozo makes one that folds at the bottom but I don't like the diagonal accent seam they did and that it doesn't fold on the long edge. I'm not interested in any case as opposed to a replacement back.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I picked up a Mozo Cognac back from Stockyfy: https://www.stockyfy.com/products/m...arging-back-cover-case-with-nfc-cognac-silver

Like the Mozo wood backs too but felt smooth leather would look better with use and age. I would have slightly preferred a leather back that also had a cover that folded over the screen. I know Mozo makes one that folds at the bottom but I don't like the diagonal accent seam they did and that it doesn't fold on the long edge. I'm not interested in any case as opposed to a replacement back.

I just picked up a Black Walnut Mozo back cover for my Lumia 950 XL. Absolutely loving it so far. The phone feels far more solid in hand. I prefer the new plastic material on the sides to the original case. The new stuff has a lot more grip to it. And it looks pretty great too.

Mozo Back Cover for Lumia 950 XL - Windows Phone Hard Cases - Windows Central Shop

TennisGuy45

Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
I bought the Mozo Bamboo case here at Windows Central and just got it in yesterday.
Its really really nice, transformed the look and feel of the phone.
Bamboo feels and looks amazing. Even better is the soft touch black outside edge. I much prefer this over the fake looking chrome metal on the other Mozo cases.

Not regretting the purchase at all.

2.jpg

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I bought the Mozo Bamboo case here at Windows Central and just got it in yesterday.
Its really really nice, transformed the look and feel of the phone.
Bamboo feels and looks amazing. Even better is the soft touch black outside edge. I much prefer this over the fake looking chrome metal on the other Mozo cases.

Not regretting the purchase at all.

View attachment 133640

Very nice!

bulls96

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
Got this case from Wish. com. it is very nice and look premium you guys should check it out. I got it for $5 but long shipping date. Link at bottom.
View attachment 133083
View attachment 133084
View attachment 133085
View attachment 133086

http://www.wish.com/c/57465b1630db3a21be2b8d9e

I got mine about 3 weeks after buying. Quite surprised by leather quality fot the price. Just didn't dig much the way it covers the side buttons.

Still would recommend this highly fot this price!

hometownnerd

Jan 9, 2017
Visit site
I am pulling the trigger soon for a 950 xl but I am having an issue trying to find a vertical holster case for it, I found one but am wondering if anyone has any experience with any holsters themselves to help me find one. I appreciate any help.

Later

JRDEMASKUS

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
I am pulling the trigger soon for a 950 xl but I am having an issue trying to find a vertical holster case for it, I found one but am wondering if anyone has any experience with any holsters themselves to help me find one. I appreciate any help.

Later

I was checking some out at Home Depot yesterday. $15
Horizontal pouch was soft sided, enclosed the device well, some "vent"/ expansion holes. Had more than enough room to serve as a wallet and or other stuff.
The vertical pouch had harder sides, some room enough for ID, CC cards and cash, but not much else. The device is not enclosed as much, thus this pouch is not suitable for dirty or wet environments.
I like the vertical to reduce the device profile on my hip vs the horizontal, but I like the horizontal for it's size and less device exposure.
Neither pouch is perfect, so I didn't buy one.
I use a PSVita, semi hard sided, zipper case that fits in most of my pants pockets, though it is a bit bulky, I can fit multiple accessories and cables in there too. It has repeatedly protected my devices from exposure to slight crushing, paint, dirt and a cup of coffee.
Maybe looking for a pouch for those few times I don't want to jam it all in my pants, or I am not wearing a jacket with an inside "wallet" pocket.

JRDEMASKUS

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
I encounter a lot of dirt On the job, spent my summer trying to find a solution for my "mobile" needs.
For the 950XL, I have chosen a semi hard shell PSVita "zipper box".
It is large and bulky, but it fits the phone with whatever low profile case I choose for the phone to wear, plus, several cables, ear buds, and BT devices also fit in the box.
The zipper box fits easily in the front pocket of my cargo pants and Levi jeans.
I realize this is an extreme measure, but using my Sony SBH54 BT HEADSET to issue Voice commands, while listening to music, I have been able to work for several hours without having to remove my phone from my pocket or open the zipper box.
There have been bugs, and it is not perfect yet, but hopefully the device will smooth out by the time my work moves back outside.
Right now I am painting inside, and in one move I got paint on both the front and back of the zipper box, saving my phone, and proving my "use case".
PSVita box inventory: OEM USB to C cable, USB to Micro USB 3" cable, AUX audio cable 3', headphone ext cable 6', wired ear buds, 2 BT devices with ear buds, a tie clip to help with wearing cables, and the phone.
Obviously I do not close the phone glass against anything hard in the box.
The long cables are all coiled neatly and secured with Velcro ties.
The spaghetti looking wires are the BT ear bud wires, the wired ear buds are in the small Zip lock bag.
I had a lot of choices to put inside the box, obviously audio is important to me.View attachment 120697

Saved me from a cup of coffee today!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb