[Showing Off] My 950 XL Start + Lock Screens

Dwayne Campbell1

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
I used skinery themes: https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...Fskinery-themes%2F9wzdncrfj1vm&token=AioFymG8
I think I got it for free quite long back in WP8, and used it for quite awhile. I'm pretty sure there are alternatives though.

Ok thanks for reply.

I tried finding supm but no luck to. Custom tiles app allows me to create tiles amd put background but then the app icons is a problem and id have to create a tile for every app...not practical at all.

Sent from mTalk

AuraTigital

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site

emmeborn

Elite x3 & Lumia 950XL Champion
May 27, 2013
Visit site
Mine since start of this season of Agents of Shield.
wp_ss_20161018_0001.jpgwp_ss_20161018_0002.jpg

(With the latest Insider Fast I lost the lock screen info while unlocking the device)

cnashx

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
Here's the latest and greatest. :)

wp_ss_20160922_0002_zpslzy6kvve.png

wp_ss_20160922_0001_zpsoipvfxx3.png

Updated: Not sure if I like the more tiles or not yet...

temporary_zpshkwgxehm.png

HarleyBigDog

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Isn't the people tile already circle in WP10? I'd actually want it to be back to how it was in 8.1, with the square photos.
Mine is just the Icon, I don't know how to change it to pictures of any kind, square or otherwise. And thank you for the app! Is it worth the price/that much better than the WP calendar? Not sure it's worth paying for the cool graphical interface.

AuraTigital

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Mine is just the Icon, I don't know how to change it to pictures of any kind, square or otherwise. And thank you for the app! Is it worth the price/that much better than the WP calendar? Not sure it's worth paying for the cool graphical interface.
I'm actually using the old 8.1 version that was discontinued(I think).
https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...hronos-calendar%2F9wzdncrfhzzd&token=mcZuC0Kj
I only got it for the live tile actually, and haven't really opened the app other than to customise it. I don't really know about the other features or what to look for as I rarely use the calendar other than to just check the date.

HarleyBigDog

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, says that version is no longer available, need to purchase the $2.49 app, so I'll give it a try, see if it will do what I want.

** Update ** New version doesn't have the cool Live Tile. I'm the same as you, I wouldn't really use it enough to warrant paying for it. I have contacted about getting the older version, will update if I get a response.

Last edited:

jowilf

Nov 6, 2016
Visit site
Only had Lumia 950 xl few days and want to show screen but cannot work out how to attach the pic using the phone? Just a box with no option to add pic..thanks for any help

LarsCor

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
What is the best resolution for back ground image? Because you can 'scroll' the image, I'd say it should be slightly bigger than the resolution of the screen, right?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99