Check those emails, 950 XL pre-orders shipping!

DLong4

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Got my shipping email confirmation with tracking via UPS. No tracking status yet but should have an update in the morning.

If you were part of the first wave or have a pending charge on your card, i'd check your email or order history to see if yours shipped!

I am like a kid at Christmas! lol.

Curious to hear how often you had been checking your inbox for this item? ;-)

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
My shipment notification email arrived an hour and a half ago, 11:10 AM PST. There's as yet no data in the UPS link.

Just got a ups email update indicating that origin scan PA at 2:20pm central so it's moving you all most likely will start to get these same emails if you have a UPS Account set up with notifications.

Marsiss Tian

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Harrisburg, PA, United States 11/24/2015 2:29 P.M. Origin Scan

Finger crossed. Hope the driver just leaves the package at the front door as usual without signature, as there is nobody at home afternoon.

giantenemybird

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Someone suggested in another thread to enter your tracking number into bing and see what it says. Apparently, it's better at giving an estimate than the UPS website?

When I do that, it says expected delivery TOMORROW 3pm CT... which is usually around when the UPS guy shows up :)

ceraf

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Got a tracking number. Highly doubt it'll arrive tomorrow, but oh well...I can wait.

My 920 is actually still running well.

mranieri

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Ok.i got my tracking but they sent my phone GROUND?????? I paid for expedited! I'm in NY and PA is usually 1 day but how can they ship ground.....unreal!

ShadowMario3

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Ok.i got my tracking but they sent my phone GROUND?????? I paid for expedited! I'm in NY and PA is usually 1 day but how can they ship ground.....unreal!

I ordered a spare 640 yesterday and they shipped it around 8pm the same day. It arrived today, all through free shipping and UPS Ground:

Lumia 640 Delivery.PNG

gtbuzz

May 27, 2011
Visit site
yes a signature is required

I think it depends on where its being sent. Mine has no signature requirement. In fact I just received a Surface Book at my home today that didn't require a signature (I'm kind of surprised at that one though... seems like a $2700 shipment should require signature).

Steven Curl

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
My number isn't showing any information yet, but UPS confirmed it was a Next Day Air package, so hopefully it arrives tomorrow. Would be a bummer if it didn't go out today, wanted it for a road trip this weekend.

don braithwaite

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
My UPS tracking finally started showing movement. The last scan is showing Harrisburg, PA with an EOD delivery on Wednesday in Toronto. I really doubt this could happen unless that tracking info is not up-to-date. I just can't see it getting through customs clearance and in to the final sorting facility before tomorrow a.m. And it is being delivered to the office, which usually comes in around 1:00 pm. So it really needs to be on the final delivery truck sometime in the late morning if it's going to get here by 1:00 pm. But I'll be pleasantly surprised if it really does happen :smile:

Chad Welsh

Nov 23, 2015
Visit site
Yep got both of mine coming tomorrow. Very excited to have two black 950XL's (not sure about matte white could be more dirt prone than gloss) in my pocket by midday. Got to activate both to get the docks on order so I don't miss out on those. Cannot wait my order of upgrade to this point has been 2007 iPhone to iPhone 4s to Nexus 5 and finally a Lumia 640 LTE (Nice phone BTW) and these 950XL's are gonna suit me fine for the next 2-3 years at least.

anon5266280

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Massachusetts shipment.

FYI - I am located in Massachusetts.

The announcement went out and the shipper is UPS. The item was picked up in Harrisburg, PA for my area.

I suspect that there are a few pallets of 950/950xl phones prepacked at UPS. The Harrisburg facility is a UPS distribution center. The order is probably just wired to the UPS distribution center and then it's off to a truck.

I haven't been this excited about a shiny new thing in a while.

coolbreeze78

Nov 11, 2004
Visit site
This is kinda BS that the physical store won't sell them (in-store preorder) until Thanksgiving Day...and that's providing they are even open. My local store is (6pm) but they told me today they cannot sell it to me until Nov 26. They told me they are in the store right now but they cannot ring them up. I may go in tomorrow once people start posting gloating images of their XLs arriving and ask them to just take my damn money!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)