Check those emails, 950 XL pre-orders shipping!

Chad Welsh

Nov 23, 2015
Visit site
Both of mine started in PA but the one i ordered only minutes before the other is showing at the Houston Texas central warehouse and the other is still sitting in Kentucky. Minutes apart in ordering and hours apart in the delivery must be a TON of those phones just waiting to arrive at a home.

moc426

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Mine is arriving today I chose standard shipping. In your case they shipped it ground because it still arrives same day and for cheaper cost to them.

ceraf

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Delivery today...I'm likely going to miss it, but hopefully they'll send it to the UPS store nearby rather than the main warehouse.

helichrysum

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
I ordered on 11/16 but missed the first batch window so mine still says ships by Dec 11.

But I received an email this morning at 3 am stating that it was now available to order on Microsoft.com and that it was available first come first serve. What gives? Can I order one right now and have it ship right now and cancel my order that's sitting there scheduled to ship on 12/11? Confused.

cnashx

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
My 950XL came in, now I have to try and keep my hands off of it until the end of the work day... It's going to be difficult.

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
My 950XL came in, now I have to try and keep my hands off of it until the end of the work day... It's going to be difficult.

No its time to slack dude get some play time in with that bad boy and tell us what you think of the build and over all appeal for starters.

cnashx

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
No its time to slack dude get some play time in with that bad boy and tell us what you think of the build and over all appeal for starters.
It feels nice in the hands, build quality seems good. I will be posting pictures in my thread in a couple minutes. It's the one called "First Windows Phone..."

206Husky

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
I ordered on 11/16 but missed the first batch window so mine still says ships by Dec 11.

But I received an email this morning at 3 am stating that it was now available to order on Microsoft.com and that it was available first come first serve. What gives? Can I order one right now and have it ship right now and cancel my order that's sitting there scheduled to ship on 12/11? Confused.

I'm pretty sure it's first come first server after those that have preordered, so I would not cancel your original order.

jdballard

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Yes but if you have a UPS account it allows you to change it.

Be careful with this. I was going to change my address on a package with UPS a few months ago and it would have changed my delivery date by about two days (later, obviously). So if you change it, you may not get it when you think you will. This was just a few months ago - maybe their system has improved.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb