Check those emails, 950 XL pre-orders shipping!

muness

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Delivery scheduled for tomorrow morning. Woot! Can't wait to get off this Nexus 5 as my daily driver.

The terrible sporadic lag and awful camera have made the last two weeks since I switched to T-Mobile from Verizon and my Icon pretty meh. I really like MS's picturesque lock screen, Outlook and arrow launcher on Android. I used to love SwiftKey but the Windows swipe typing is so much better now.

Hope we get more of the features on Windows 10 soon.

giantenemybird

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I selected the expedited shipping and ordered within an hour of preorders first being available on the MS store.... and mine still says "in progress" :(

feereless

Sep 28, 2015
Visit site
how do you all know that its next day air? i got my tracking confirmation but its unable to track yet? :( my invoice says "standard" for shipping method... i dont wana get my hopes up if i dont have to lol

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
how do you all know that its next day air? i got my tracking confirmation but its unable to track yet? :( my invoice says "standard" for shipping method... i dont wana get my hopes up if i dont have to lol

I simply logged into myups account and it gave me all of the details once I put in the tracking number even down to the time of expected delivery before 2pm.

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Did that.. still nothing :( "unable to locate your package. Please verify blah blah"

Not sure why your tracking does not provide anything mine shows the first two boxes are green order processed, and shipped with delivery scheduled for 11-25 next day by 2pm. The only part that is not updated is the in transit section.

DeathMoJo

May 24, 2015
Visit site
Happy and sad for many of you at the same time! Glad to read people receiving it prior to Thanksgiving! Don't drop it while waiting in line for those Black Friday gifts lol!

feereless

Sep 28, 2015
Visit site
Not sure why your tracking does not provide anything mine shows the first two boxes are green order processed, and shipped with delivery scheduled for 11-25 next day by 2pm. The only part that is not updated is the in transit section.

when did you get your shipment email? what time? i got mine at 5:05 AM PST

badMojo69

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Just got mine...UPS.
Tracking info not in their system yet, so I'll probably get it on Friday. No way it will be here tomorrow.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
As usual, it's USA first and the rest of the world must wait. Still over a week to go here in the UK.

gtbuzz

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Looks to be official now. Picked up by UPS at 2:18PM today, scheduled for delivery by end of day tomorrow. UPS guy normally comes by around 1pm, so less than 24 hours! Still not gonna believe it until I've got it in hand though :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)