950 XL no LTE on AT&T?

ChavasRegal

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Can't you have your provider send the settings 'over the air'?
for mine I can just go to their website punch in my details and they send them.

dandrayan

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
There is an "Update settings" button in the SIM settings screen to get the latest provider settings OTA, but it hasn't fixed my LTE indicator yet.

nkaufmann5

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
There is an "Update settings" button in the SIM settings screen to get the latest provider settings OTA, but it hasn't fixed my LTE indicator yet.

Are you getting data with AT&T? I am not getting anything. Getting REALLY mad now too. It says AT&T 4g, yet no data connection. Can't browse, can't use online apps, nothing.

plink212

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
This should work for your internet apn

profile name:internet
APN:phone
Username:
Password:
Type of sign in info:pAP (should be default)
IP Type IP4v6
proxy server:
proxy port:

TexasLabRat

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Worst case, do a hard-reset without restore and start over. Since you started off having *some* connectivity that will get you back to that point at least while you figure out the LTE thing.

nkaufmann5

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
Worst case, do a hard-reset without restore and start over. Since you started off having *some* connectivity that will get you back to that point at least while you figure out the LTE thing.

I found out it was only due to being on WiFi. I have no connectivity, and have hard reset. It shows AT&T 4g, but can't use it. Data is enabled.

plink212

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
once you add it under the internet apn section in mobile & sim/sim settings it should say activated under the name. if not click it and click the apply button.

nkaufmann5

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
once you add it under the internet apn section in mobile & sim/sim settings it should say activated under the name. if not click it and click the apply button.

Have done this. The location dot comes on briefly, so I know i am pulling data as well. Just can't connect. ******* me off.

TexasLabRat

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
I found out it was only due to being on WiFi. I have no connectivity, and have hard reset. It shows AT&T 4g, but can't use it. Data is enabled.

hrm ok. Well at this point I would suggest going to an AT&T store and have the look at it. They have 950's there...they should be able to pull the APN settings from one of those and get yours going.

plink212

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
sounds like you are hitting some sort of OS bug. Try putting the phone in and out of flight mode, I vaguely remember having a similar problem on my 640 and think that was the cure

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo