Display Dock Offer works!

cnashx

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
I have placed my order for the display dock using the Lumia Offers app.
Once you do that you are given a code in your email to redeem it.
Mine is processing now! :)

Attachments

• 2015-11-25_1610.png
    2015-11-25_1610.png
    37.6 KB · Views: 20

majow

Nov 26, 2015
Visit site
I received my Lumia 950 XL yesterday and the Lumia Offers app was pre-installed. When I launch the app it says I have no offers available. This is really annoying.

Steven McPherson

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
I have the same issue. I get to a screen where it says Lumia Offers and These are the offers currently available to you. There is nothing listed. If I double tap the screen it seems that I get an unidentified error message. Hmmm...very frustrating.

JonPWhite

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
Unfortunately, this seems to be a scam!

I purchased my 950XL between Christmas & New Year. I got the offer details and personal code and followed the instructions. I received an order confirmation and thought no more about it as the delivery was supposed to be in 12-14 weeks. The next thing I know, a couple of weeks ago, there was suddenly a pending transaction against my bank account for the full price of the Display Dock. I rang Microsoft and then sent them both the E-Mail containing the offer code etc. and the order confirmation. I was given a reference and promised that the matter would be resolved within 72 hours. That was on 19th February and whilst the pending transaction has since disappeared, I've heard absolutely nothing from Microsoft despite a reminder! I shall be trying again shortly and if I still get no response, I'll be reporting Microsoft to Trading Standards (or whomsoever deals with this sort of thing) as I'm sure making an offer like this and then not delivering is unlawful (in the UK anyway).

Don't get your hopes up but watch the account you gave details of when you ordered very carefully!

JonPWhite

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
Scam confirmed ...

I actually received the display dock today but not before Microsoft had charged me the full ?79.99 for it! Not only that but there is a further pending transaction blocking another ?79.99 on my bank account. So, at present, this supposedly free display dock has cost me ?158.98!

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Scam confirmed ...

I actually received the display dock today but not before Microsoft had charged me the full ?79.99 for it! Not only that but there is a further pending transaction blocking another ?79.99 on my bank account. So, at present, this supposedly free display dock has cost me ?158.98!

Before I'd call it a scam, I'd assume it was a mistake on the part of MS. Have you contacted them about it yet? I'd be willing to bet that you can get this taken care of if you contact them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12