Free Display Dock via the Lumia Offers app on 950 XL?

IANOR

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
I simply didnt have the lumia offers app on my 950xl preinstalled. Nor can i download it from any links, because the get app is greyed out.
I contacted microsoft support, and they also could not solve the problem, but they said they would contact me by email as soon as it is solved. This was 5 days ago... So i cant even claim my dock...

anon(5346243)

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Free Display Dock via the Lumia Offers app on 950 XL

Hi, I had the same issue (stay tune, no dock offer), when I received my 950XL yesterday (UK). I opened the Lumia Offer app and no offer for the dock... :-(
I then install all updateS (lots!) for app etc (check for update in the app store) and one update was for the Lumia Offer App.
After the update, I open the Lumia Offer app again and the dock offer was there, with the code etc...
I order my Free dock on Microsoft Store online, following the instruction.
My order was confirmed at ?79.99 + -?79.99 discount = ?0.00
It should be delivered within 3 to 5 days (just on time before Xmas) - Yeeaahh!

BTW, I played with Continuum via the MS Wireless Display adaptor on TV yesterday... this is certainly a pretty good feature which I may use more often than not !!! I wasn't convinced at first and thought it would be more of a gimmick, but using the phone on a big screen full screen is pretty cool indeed!

DigitalZ

Nov 26, 2007
Visit site
My status on my order had just been saying backordered for a couple weeks now but I just got a shipping confirmation. Another guy at work had not been able to redeem the code yet but was able to yesterday so it looks like they are clearing up the backlog.

PHugger

Dec 12, 2015
Visit site
I had the problem where I was told the offer was no longer valid.
I just did a factory reset to fix the "no update" issue and tried the Lumia Offers again.
This time it went through! I'm very happy now.
I guess I'd recommend that you need to keep trying.
Dan Rubino speaks about this issue in today's Ask Dan episode 16 -
(sorry can't post links yet)

TexasLabRat

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Mine took a minute or two.

hrm ok thanks. I've had it try to send twice and I'm not getting it. Nothing in the spam folder either. Maybe they're having technical issues with the mailing program or something. Guess I'll hang tight for a couple of days and see if it eventually comes through plus I'll try to have it sent again.

EDIT: emails finally came with the code 4 hours later. I've redeemed the code and in theory have a dock on the way :)

Last edited:

lostlogik

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: Free Display Dock via the Lumia Offers app on 950 XL

Received the MS confirmation of my order email but shipping is 4-6 weeks! Yikes. Glad I'm not in a hurry to get it.

grezmel

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
mine took 6 hours for the email to come through - a few came at once as I was impatient and kept resending the information. 6 - 8 weeks for delivery in the UK.

anon(8966963)

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I was one of the first to get the Dock and I still have it in the box, I haven't even opened it yet... I mostly use the Microsoft wireless display adapter

grezmel

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Ordered on the 11th and UPS delivery scheduled for tomorrow even though said 6-8 weeks ������

drachen23

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered mine tonight (Dec 15) just after I got my phone in the US and the email with the promotion code says "Your Display Dock will be sent within 10-12 weeks".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs