Free Display Dock via the Lumia Offers app on 950 XL?

Dave4033

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site
Re: Free Display Dock via the Lumia Offers app on 950 XL

Thanks for the link Bells0
Finally got the app back in my mobile.
Received the code in my email.
Just my luck but the UK store it's now out of stock.

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com

Well I've got my 950XL and no Lumia Offer app is showing anywhere on it. Put in a call to MS and they've referred me to a link to initiate a chat with support. It's currently closed so will have to try tomorrow.
Look earlier in this thread. A link to the app was posted.

Waughy

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
Bought mine outright yesterday. Updated the offers app and opened it, nothing. Says to keep checking for upcoming offers. So on top of high prices, Australia misses the goodies as well. Unless you went with Optus and scored the free Xbox.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site

It still says out of stock yet you can outright buy one. This is false advertisement. I have the email that states to claim your free dock.

Dave4033

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site
Back in stock in the UK ordering mine now
(Time is 12:32Gmt)
Update: Wouldn't process the order if using PayPal, had to use a bank card that works fine.

mrkuki

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site

It still says out of stock yet you can outright buy one. This is false advertisement. I have the email that states to claim your free dock.
Try again - just managed to order one now :)

BenGutt

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Just got mine ordered.

I was tempted to pay for faster shipping, but it told me it was for a limited number of shoppers and panic purchased before giving it much consideration!

EDDS

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Mine arrived today.

Anyone know if you can change the cursor movement speed of the mouse? I usually have it on quite high but it seems like you can't change it in continuum?

Feels like I'm pulling the mouse through a puddle atm!

mranieri

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
ok... took me over a week but I got my dock order in.....you need to get hold of someone at Microsoft Store customer Service. It took me some time but I finally made headway on Dec 1st and yes I was part of the first pre-order batch. The CS representative was from Romania (we spent quite a while speaking). She had me take a few screen shots. First of the App error we were getting and then the Out of Stock message.....she confirmed my emails with an email of her own giving me the details of our call. I had not heard anything back from her in over a week so I started emailing Microsoft again as well as several phone calls. Finally, the original CS rep emails me her apologies and a code to order the Dock through Microsoft store! The code I entered showed a $99 discount and order placed!

It took a while but I got it done!!

Attachments

• Screenshot (46).jpg
    Screenshot (46).jpg
    150 KB · Views: 7

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99