Free Display Dock via the Lumia Offers app on 950 XL?

DannyGT

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Bought mine at the flagship store in NY a few days ago, and I loaded the app, and received the promo with no issues! Will be here in 6-8 weeks.

Radu Visa

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
I'm planning to buy the phone from Amazon UK but I live in Cyprus and will not have a uk sim. Do you guys think I will be able to get the code?

ROBBIE HALL

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
Re: Free Display Dock via the Lumia Offers app on 950 XL

Pm me your address. I may be able to post you out one

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Radu Visa

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
I went and bought it from amazon.it as it was slightly cheaper and they had expedited shipping for Cyprus. I don't know what am I going to do with the dock now as I don't have a SIM from Italy to be able to get the code.

redeemit87

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: Free Display Dock via the Lumia Offers app on 950 XL

My code says invalid once I enter it. Any idea? I tried reclaiming it just to see if it would give me a different code but it was dame code.

mk1129

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
Looks like I have to insert a SIM card... the Lumia Offers app doesn't show up as preinstalled for now with Wi-Fi connection only.

Radu Visa

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
Is it true that you need a SIM from the country where you bought the phone to be able to get the code? In a thread on MS forums somone was suggesting that if you activated first the phone with a non local SIM you will not be able to get the code even if you put a "local" SIM in after. I really really hope this is BS

Gecos

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
Is it true that you need a SIM from the country where you bought the phone to be able to get the code? In a thread on MS forums somone was suggesting that if you activated first the phone with a non local SIM you will not be able to get the code even if you put a "local" SIM in after. I really really hope this is BS

Not likely at all. Get your hands on a SIM from any country where the promotion is running (doesn't have to be Italy) and you'll be able to get the code in the Lumia Offers app. Otherwise you need to nag MS Store support to help and most likely they will not unless you're really pushing them.

androidkin

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
I Redeemer my code 11/28 and received the dock on 12/21/15. Microsoft has units allocated for the Lumia promo and online sale. Mostly likely they have less for the promo.

bilemke

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
So, had a long chat via website chat and a few via phone a few days back that I didn't post about. Still waiting for Microsoft Store to ship me a dock. While we wait and can see this:

URL for US Store product page showing item in stock:
Buy Microsoft Display Dock - Microsoft Store

URL for US Store product page for the unique "product.id" but apparent same model that we are directed to for redeeming the free offer showing item not in stock for weeks (even though since 12/16 the normal product page has listed the item as in stock for shipment):
Microsoft Display Dock - Microsoft Store

Figured I would share for a "FYI" to any of you still waiting on your free dock after the holiday(s). Like others, will be returning my phone if I can't get the dock for testing before the return period of the phone is up. Likely to go back to a different brand of device and just wait for these 950/Win10/Continuum products to be finished vs waiting on incomplete products to reach me for continued "testing".

lynehanmmike

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
The PROMOTION is now HERE in AUSTRALIA! Yay!

Thanks - just claimed mine! I was a bit surprised that I qualified for the dock - as I bought mine from Harvey Norman with the free 200GB SD card. There was no mention of a free dock when I mad the purchase - so this must be open to all Australian units? Anyway, makes my 950XL an bargain buy!

Freddy Grande

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Thanks - just claimed mine! I was a bit surprised that I qualified for the dock - as I bought mine from Harvey Norman with the free 200GB SD card. There was no mention of a free dock when I mad the purchase - so this must be open to all Australian units? Anyway, makes my 950XL an bargain buy!
Same here! Hell yeah, best of both worlds :D now if only ours were the dual SIM variants... Best late Christmas present, thanks Microsoft!

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
No, mine was successfully 'ordered' on 12/9 with a status of 'backordered' nothing has changed since then. Not a deal breaker for me, but I do wish I could get a status update!
Let me guess. Some genius at MS decided to hold off shipping free docks for 30 days after claimed so people can't return the phone and still get the dock.

Meanwhile............ people in droves are returning their phones because they didn't receive their dock in time to try it before the phone return period ended.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss