Free Display Dock via the Lumia Offers app on 950 XL?

SinrOne

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
Ordered it on 28th of December, still being processed, 4-8 week shipping time. We'll see when it actually arrives. I live in Finland.

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
I think because of the problems with the Lumia Offers app, MS is whipping the orders through lol.... my tracking number says its on the truck en-route and will be delivered today.... that's only 2 day turn around! LOLz

pjhenry1216

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
I ordered mine on Dec 9th (US) and it still says back-ordered. I'd like to think I'll be getting it soon. Otherwise, according to the estimate it gave in the email, it'll ship sometime between early Feb and early March.

CaptainLumia

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
I successfully ordered and received mine already. But for S&G I figured I'd open the Lumia Offers app today, of course now it doesn't function at all. At least I got what I wanted, oh well, lol!

Jon Snyder

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
Ordered mine on Dec 9 and still waiting. Really not sure why some who ordered after are getting it right away. Such a bummer. If anyone ordered it and returned the phone and looking for a new home for their display dock let me know!

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
thedock works great!But MSedge still sucks on this tsite!

sorry its not EDGE.. its this site actually that is really really bad! I get constant freezings, crashes and ads blaring in the back ground... and I don't have ANY problems on other sites.. very frustrating this site is.

Grodelj

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
sorry its not EDGE.. its this site actually that is really really bad! I get constant freezings, crashes and ads blaring in the back ground... and I don't have ANY problems on other sites.. very frustrating this site is.

I agree. Even the fan on my surface turns on when surfing on windowscentral:(

Lumious

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
I have problems on other sites with Edge. And if its not Edge then why does it work fine with Chrome? Riddle me that, and I'm not talking any extensions

Dinky89484

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I bought a Single SIM 950XL which means it was an International Variant. It didn't come with the Lumia Offers app. With enough digging, I found the link to the store that allowed me to download the app. I had to literally input the super long URL manually because copying and pasting or clicking on the link directly would take me to an error page. I finally got it all done with and put in my order. Hopefully there's still stock left and I get my free dock!

pgt1

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Re: Free Display Dock via the Lumia Offers app on 950 XL

Without warning, shipment notification, email notification or even a change in the "backordered" status on my Microsoft order history page, the display dock arrived today via UPS (USA). The order was placed on 12/8. Can't wait to try it out. It's surprisingly heavy with packaging very similar to the Lumia 950xl. The box said it was manufactured 12/23/15.

dgurvits

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site

Just got mine..interestingly the build quality of the dock is definitely surface like..not 950xL like

It is beautiful and feel sturdy and feels expensive..something which i can not say about the 950XL

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site

Wish that I had got mine. Ordered early December, still says back ordered.

Radu Visa

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
Because I bought the phone from Amazon and they mentioned I'm eligible for free dock but I don't live in a country where the offer is available and don't have a SIM from any of those countries I went and engaged support since someone else said they provided him a code being in the same situation. I went on the UK chat and they told me to go on the US chat. After talking with US and pointing that someone else received a code, they told me to chat with the Italian support as I bought it from Italy (Amazon). They get from me 700E/year MCT fee + other certifications + other products I buy and still don't respect their loyal customers.

Last edited:

judgefargo

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Got my Lumia 950XL today, booted it up, downloaded Lumia Offer App, open it and dock was awaiting me there, easy peasy, redirected me to Microsoft store, enter discount code, 00€. Impressive Microsoft, I truly am amazed! Will take a few weeks I imagine but will be well worth the wait.

Came from a Lumia 930 so will see the difference shortly I imagine. Hope you are all happy also with your new device!

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
I first looked, and the app said no offers. Then the app updated, and it was available. I ordered on the 8th, and it's out for delivery today. I have no idea what i'll do with it, but I figured there's no risk in free to try it out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos