Free Display Dock via the Lumia Offers app on 950 XL?

dxdy

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
anyone in Europe (or Belgium more specific) who received their free dock?
Mine's ordered 17/12 and still no go :( that's 5 weeks ago :(

Yes I know I'm impatient :)

i am from Croatia, but ordered in Germany Lumia 950 XL (25.11.) and free Display Dock ordered 4.12. and received (in Germany) 14.12.

Grodelj

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
anyone in Europe (or Belgium more specific) who received their free dock?
Mine's ordered 17/12 and still no go :( that's 5 weeks ago :(

Yes I know I'm impatient :)

I'm from Slovenia, ordered my free dock from German MS store on 4.1.2016, delivery to my address in Slovenia is scheduled for tomorrow (25.1.).

Hans Swolfs

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
i am from Croatia, but ordered in Germany Lumia 950 XL (25.11.) and free Display Dock ordered 4.12. and received (in Germany) 14.12.
suppose you got it before the stock depleted then...

I'm from Slovenia, ordered my free dock from German MS store on 4.1.2016, delivery to my address in Slovenia is scheduled for tomorrow (25.1.).
lucky you... don't understand how come I didn't got mine. Can't imagine the demand in Belgium or even Benelux is that high that they can't deliver :(

ukod

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
Mine is still on back order unfortunately, however on an unrelated note I see the year subscription to office 365 personal was on the lumia offers app. So got that for myself while I wait.

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I still have the dock that I got on the 950XL that I returned. I wonder if I can get a second dock for my new 950XL? :devil: :smile:

Narr

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
I received my 950 XL yesterday, no Lumia Offers app on there and when I tried to download it the app and 36 others wouldn't download (this was after not restoring from a backup), so I reset and then I could download the app. Although I went through the process, got the voucher code and redeemed it the display dock is now on back order (UK). :(

I'm hoping they ship it soon.

GizmoEV

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I am a hongkonger and the "lumia offers" just automatically installed in my 950xl for the first time since I bought it at nov 2015. what is it?

It is an app that gives you offers of free or discounted items. On my Wife's 950XL US version she could get a free dock and also a free 1 year subscription to Office 365 personal. Just run the app and see what it offers you.

peter leung 10586

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site
It is an app that gives you offers of free or discounted items. On my Wife's 950XL US version she could get a free dock and also a free 1 year subscription to Office 365 personal. Just run the app and see what it offers you.
thanks for replying. just run it. it said no offer now

Narr

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
I was chatting to the MS Store today (UK) and they told me the display docks should start shipping at the end of the month, although officially it's 8-12 weeks. There has apparently been high demand.

atrsh

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I was chatting to the MS Store today (UK) and they told me the display docks should start shipping at the end of the month, although officially it's 8-12 weeks. There has apparently been high demand.

Thank you for the update. I was about to ask them the same thing too. It's been more than a month now and mine still is in backorder.

mryan55

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
In the United States they must have allocated a much larger inventory of display docks or much lower interest in the display dock and the Lumia 950XL in general here -- I had mine less than 96 hours after ordering it through the Lumia Offers app -- and I did my initial request on a Sunday!

Fran_FLV

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: Free Display Dock via the Lumia Offers app on 950 XL

Today I called Microsoft support for 6th time and, surprise!, they told me there was a bug with my order... 2 months waiting for nothing and 5 employees didn't really want to help me... So, finally, they canceled the order and created a new one. It should be deliver within a week (but I don't trust them anymore)

aetneerg83

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
In the United States they must have allocated a much larger inventory of display docks or much lower interest in the display dock and the Lumia 950XL in general here -- I had mine less than 96 hours after ordering it through the Lumia Offers app -- and I did my initial request on a Sunday!

You're in the USA? I have mine ordered January 23rd and it still stays back ordered.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss