What happened to quiet hours?

badMojo69

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
In Cortana under the Notebook. Very silly place to move it, but not. They should have it under Display and notifications also or at least made it searchable.

kabel_mk

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. I didn't liked it when They conditioned it with Cortana in WP8. If you turn off Cortana you loose "quiet hours". Now it seems worse ... They hid it inside Cortana. That is stupid. "Do not disturb" aka "quiet hours" in iOS and Android is not tied to stupidity ... Well, you can't win for loosing Microsoft ...

kabel_mk

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Swipe down on the notification shade. Find the Quiet Hours button. Press and hold on that button. Quiet Hours settings opens.
This doesn't work for me because i have Cortana disabled and i do not intend to enable it. Microsoft has to realize that "quiet hours" has nothing to do with Cortana and take it out of there like other intuitive operating systems do. But thank you for pointing out ... I messed the icon ...

scolab

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I don't see a setting in Quiet Hours for when Calendar items are marked as busy. This was one of the awesome features of Cortana in 8.1. Unless I'm missing this somewhere.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05